• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku vs Roxas!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I like what Riku did near the beginning. Insult him like the Riku way he does to Sora, and Roxas responding like his best friend would, and Roxas gets shocked. And it was sad how he sensed Sora and that he hated him, but Diz was still with that Nobodies can't feel.

In Final Mix, I noticed that Roxas looks more like Sora than ever, the exact face. Only he's paler and has blond, different-styled hair. But the resemblance is like right there to a point now. In KH2, it was easier to dismiss.

And I think Roxas wasn't lying exactly. I agre about Riku not winning. After Roxas got up, and said "You can't beat me, no matter how much you try", and Riku admitted "I guess so...", I think it made Roxas believed he did beat him, or he had power over him. When Riku used his darkness and changed, Roxas might not have counted that as that wasn't really Riku, or he thought of it as foul play form his opponent *shrug*.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I like what Riku did near the beginning. Insult him like the Riku way he does to Sora, and Roxas responding like his best friend would, and Roxas gets shocked. And it was sad how he sensed Sora and that he hated him, but Diz was still with that Nobodies can't feel.

In Final Mix, I noticed that Roxas looks more like Sora than ever, the exact face. Only he's paler and has blond, different-styled hair. But the resemblance is like right there to a point now. In KH2, it was easier to dismiss.

And I think Roxas wasn't lying exactly. I agre about Riku not winning. After Roxas got up, and said "You can't beat me, no matter how much you try", and Riku admitted "I guess so...", I think it made Roxas believed he did beat him, or he had power over him. When Riku used his darkness and changed, Roxas might not have counted that as that wasn't really Riku, or he thought of it as foul play form his opponent *shrug*.

That sounds about right. Good post. =]

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Did anyone else notice how when Roxas hits Riku, Riku takes the hit at his wrist?

This explains why Riku was running around with that bandage thingy on his wrist all the time! I was wondering where he got that....
AWESOME!!!

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Did anyone else notice how when Roxas hits Riku, Riku takes the hit at his wrist?

This explains why Riku was running around with that bandage thingy on his wrist all the time! I was wondering where he got that....
AWESOME!!!

Your right! Good job! I didn't even think of that. =]

*blink* I didn't think that was a bandage...just a glove.

Lol. No, it wasn't a glove. =P

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, there is further evidence:
When Riku is running as your partner, he barely moves his arm. YOu can see it all the time, and it looks as if he is leaning into it like its hurt....

I think its like a cast or something...

Anyway, I think that answers at least one unexplained occurrence in KH2!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Well then, this is a big scene. It also explains Riku's injured wrist area.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Dear lord I was approved of by the high and mighty Puck! lol :D

Well, I had always wondered how that had happened, so the moment I saw this I was like o_O!!!

^^^Well, either way, Riku's wrist was injured :)

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
So I wasn't the only one that thought Riku was hurt in KH2? Good. XD

Interesting fight. A few questions were answered. Plus it looked awesome when Riku summoned the darkness...and seeing him taunting Roxas. =P

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
YES, I was right, I was ****ing right, and now I have PROOF. For 11 months I have said endlessly that Roxas's Oblivion and Oathkeeper were REAL keyblades (actually one keyblade, Light, just split like sora's drive forms), not Orginization weapons like many others said. And now I have undeniable proof. HE SUMMONED OATHKEEPER, the only "(good)" argument people had against me, was that Roxas was so surprised when Sora summoned the keyblade that Roxas had pinned down in TWTNW, and that is why he lost. Because his keyblades were not real, and so he did not know that a keyblade could be summoned like that. Well, WHAT NOW? Oathkeeper was summoned the correct way, with the sparkle of light and sound, just like every other keyblade. Now, without a shadow of a doubt, Roxas can use Sora's the keyblade of Light, even though he has no heart.

KingofKH

when does it happen in FM+
in recom or fm+
and where
when does t happen after which cutscene or event

D

Deleted member 36435

Re: riku vs roxas 2 fight full

This is the normal one not the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back