• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How does not wanting to be in a relationship makes you gay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Alright I was at lunch with my peers and friends it was the average day at lunch, I sat extremely close to this girl because there was no more room at the table. The girl across the table said ehh, Phillip is so close to her....(Phillip is my name so yeah). Anyway my friend said nahh Phil likes being next to girls. I cracked a little smile then the girl across the table said "how come you don't like girls"? I was like wtf?

"I never gave that impression at all". Then she asked me if I have a girlfriend. I said no and then she said that if I ever had a girlfriend. I said yeah and I told her about my last one. She said that she don't like guys who don't hang around girls that much because she thinks their gay. I said I'm not gay! And my friend was like yeah, what is wrong with being quiet.

She said nothing but Phillip does not talk to girls alot so he could be. I was like wtf. Then my friend mentions something about this boy sitting a few seats to the side and said that he does not have a girl, although he is not gay. She said but he talks to girls a lot so he must be straight. I said I do not want to get into a relationship right now.

These 2 girls were like why, I said I don't need a girl for now... She said that is not normal. They asked if I was scared, I said no and they went on to say that some boys are scared of girls. Me went like sigh...:huh: They were really staring to get on my nerves now. Then the first girl said that she was going to hook me up with her friend.

I said No! For one I don't like the girl and I said I DON'T WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP LIKE 4 TIMES ALREADY. Now they look at me with wierd faces. How do I cope with this? I'm not gay, I like girls but I don't want to be in a relationship right now. I can't make myself any more clear without blowing a fuse or making myself look like an idiot.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Ignore them. :/ They're being a bunch of preps who think that you're gay if you wear pink, happen to twitch your eye a certain way, draw anime, like anime, and happen to breathe.

Trust me, girls will do anything to try to make a reason as to why a guy won't go out with them. "Oh, you don't like me? Must be gay!" It's a self-esteem boost, I don't do it, but I can se the logic. If a girl thinks they're pretty, they think all the guys want them. If a guy doesn't want her, the guy must be gay because shoot, nothing's wrong with her.

My best suggestion is to ignore her. She's trying to get a reaction out of you. If she starts going on about it, turn to your guy friend and start up a conversation. "How was that test? Want those pototas?" or whatever you guys talk about. I've heard stuff about robots and lasers. <-<

To be honest, I prefer a guy that doesn't talk to girls a whole lot, because then I feel like as though, when he starts talking to me, it actually means something. It also shows that if I were to ever get into a relationship, I won't have to worry about him cheating, or at least not seeing him with other girls.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah thanks I feel a bit better now. I actually use to talk to her but something about her just got be irritated, so I avoid her. I think she likes me but I don't like her and she knows it, so now she wants to hook me up with one of her friends and I'd be pissed if I arrived at school with an unexpected visitor. That's the point she wants me to go out with one of her friends and I do not want that.
It'll be chaos if she does that.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Same thing here.

I'm in middle school, and people are like "AHAHAHA UR NOT IN RELATIONSHIP SO U MUST B GAY!11". That's the logic that today's youth is plauged with.

I have a hell of a lot of crap on my plate at the moment. I do not want a relationship with a girl. THIS will create more problems, and will probably not solve any.

And my brother uses the "Plauged Youth" logic. He figures I must be gay because I'm not intrested in girls.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah something similar to that. I'm interested in girls, its just I'm not looking for anymore, well I mean at least not in these few months till school lets out anyway. That's wierd, I say I like girls, I just don't want a girlfriend right now and the girls think I'm gay for saying that. I know that I wanted a girl during the early part of this year, but I've kind of grown out of that habit for now. Its just I don't have the money and the devotion right now.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I get the same idiots at my school. They always seem interested in my love life. I either ignore them, tell them to screw off, or just answer out of annoyance. Its funny though. I sometimes switch my story around to the same people and they still believe it.

Just laugh at those in high school relationships. They are the true losers. But its funny. You would think the guy who constantly talks to girls is gay. Go figure =\

Ristar

As an afterthought, hook up with the girl who's tormenting you and never talk to her again. That oughta teach her a good lesson.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Same with me... I haven't ever been in a relationship because there's no point at a young age. The pros are losing your virginity, but that's kind of dishonest. Though some people just think I'm not interested in girls at the moment.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Dating from ages 5-11 is perfectly fine. You don't do anything, and rumors don't spread, and you're not, at least I hope not, being pressured into doing "crazily naughty" things.

Dating from ages 13-15 is basically pointless. That's when hormones kick in, and you should pretty much just be spending time with friends. Plus, you probably don't make much money until you get a job. And I'll be blunt, every dollar I make I want for myself, and not to spend on a girl I kind of like. I just think you should be spending time with friends at that age.

Dating from 16+ is fine, although ages 16-18 is a little skeptical.

SylvXIII

Honestly, don't bother with these people. There's one thing mate that you will never know: the impression you give to others. According to their mentalities, you give them certain impressions but does that mean they are right? No. I've met a girl who thought I was some sort of elitist until she figured I was a sensitive person and we had a long nice talk. I'm also in a period in which I'm not looking forward for a girlfriend and I'm purely fine with that and there is absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to be in a relationship.

Nobodys Angel

Same with me. I told this one girl I didn't want a boyfriend and she said it was the most important thing next to family. Then she told these two other girls who think it's odd that I don't want a boyfriend at the moment. And the always question me.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Alright I was at lunch with my peers and friends it was the average day at lunch, I sat extremely close to this girl because there was no more room at the table. The girl across the table said ehh, Phillip is so close to her....(Phillip is my name so yeah). Anyway my friend said nahh Phil likes being next to girls. I cracked a little smile then the girl across the table said "how come you don't like girls"? I was like wtf?

"I never gave that impression at all". Then she asked me if I have a girlfriend. I said no and then she said that if I ever had a girlfriend. I said yeah and I told her about my last one. She said that she don't like guys who don't hang around girls that much because she thinks their gay. I said I'm not gay! And my friend was like yeah, what is wrong with being quiet.

She said nothing but Phillip does not talk to girls alot so he could be. I was like wtf. Then my friend mentions something about this boy sitting a few seats to the side and said that he does not have a girl, although he is not gay. She said but he talks to girls a lot so he must be straight. I said I do not want to get into a relationship right now.

These 2 girls were like why, I said I don't need a girl for now... She said that is not normal. They asked if I was scared, I said no and they went on to say that some boys are scared of girls. Me went like sigh...:huh: They were really staring to get on my nerves now. Then the first girl said that she was going to hook me up with her friend.

I said No! For one I don't like the girl and I said I DON'T WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP LIKE 4 TIMES ALREADY. Now they look at me with wierd faces. How do I cope with this? I'm not gay, I like girls but I don't want to be in a relationship right now. I can't make myself any more clear without blowing a fuse or making myself look like an idiot.

wow. then that must mean most of my girl friends are lesbian. (sarcasm) ignore them, only you know whther your straight or not.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
So you're saying that I shouldn't be in a relationship until I'm 16 because it's pointless?

Is Love pointless?

Really?

Do you honestly love somebody at age 14?

If you think you do, that's your own business.

Even still, I just think you should be hanging out with your friends at that age instead of having a girlfriend. But, that's just me.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Originally Posted by The Conquerer

These 2 girls were like why, I said I don't need a girl for now... She said that is not normal. They asked if I was scared, I said no and they went on to say that some boys are scared of girls. Me went like sigh... They were really staring to get on my nerves now. Then the first girl said that she was going to hook me up with her friend.

Hmm...I would call for the random conversation with a friend while some girl is bugging you to death (already mentioned by someone else). I pretty much accept my life as it is. Most of my friends don't really seem to care who i talk to, and probably alot of seniors and juniors think im some kind of Gothic or Elitist cos i always wear this black Breckenridge, Colorado pullover. And the fact I like Anime makes my brother think im some devil worshipper.(weirdo of a brother) But lifes always got those obnoxious, stupid people (you usually see ten or more everyday at school or somewhere else. Here's some suggestions I thought up in the last 5 minutes while reading this thread:

You can always try:

1. Going on with your life and date later. - Laterism
2. Beat the living....out of the girl. - Aggressivism
3. Date now and show you're not "gay" to that little.....- Nowism
4. Sit at a different table during lunch and avoid her - Retreatism (I'd advise not doing this)
5. Or I could ship myself to your school and beat her to death for free.

But either way, life will go on as it always will (until we all die from the earth cooking us like geese in an oven because we never paid any attention to global warming). Here's some little facts if ya need them:

Gay- Originally an English word - means "happy, joyous"; something like that.
The terms "Straight" and "Crooked" have been used only in recent years since the rise of homosexuality.; like only in the last 10 years.

Life again, will go on, and eventually you will meet a special someone...and ya. People are just like that, giving you crap someone threw on their door at you, expecting you to clean it up. Funny thing is, school society is the same as politics. Get contact with the right people and you're in a good position for power...if you can hold it without dying, heh.

Thing To Be Learned: Dating is like shopping for something. Once you get it, and you're happy with it, people try to avert your eyes form the true path by either shwoing off their "item" or calling you "names" because you don't have that kind of item they have, etc.

Just because you don't want to date, and don't have to, doesn't mean people should knock down your door to shove in your face. I say shove it in theirs.

Have fun in your life, and cherish the moments you have with the few people you actually grow really close to. Those same moments you may not ever have in the later years to come. PM me if you ever need help with something like that, I'd be glad to help you cope it out somehow. :thumbsup:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
^Thanks for the advice.lol You went a little further than I would had expected but I totally get what you are saying. Like last year over break, I almost had sex with this girl, she was grabbing my hand ect. I'm not scared to have sex, I'll just leave it as that.lol:huh: I chose not to do it although she bugged me like 3 times. I was over my friend's house and he was the one who helped me out. Like I came over his house a year later and met up with the girl, me and my friends went to a movie, and I found out that the girl ended up pregnant....

As for the school situation, I'm not scared of dating, I just don't want a girl friend at this particular time, I just don't know why people do things like that.. Like my words never penatrates their brain, I don't know what is wrong with not wanting a girl friend right now.. But I'll take your advice, usually something ironic happens and it may benefit me, who knows?

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
So you're saying that I shouldn't be in a relationship until I'm 16 because it's pointless?

Is Love pointless?

Really?

HELL NO!!!

It's not love, 99% gurranteed. There have been cases of people in Middle School going on to get married, but it's a pretty damn long shot. Most relationships break up after 1 week - 6 months at the longest.

Trust me, my brother started dating at 13, and I've observed all this. I don't date; no desire to at 13. Again, it IS pointless, because I'll just end up wasting the small ammount of money I have, only to pretty much lose it at the breakup.

So yeah, it is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back