• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ES Boss Fight Footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Cool! who is that guy? For some reason, where Sora is standing, reminds me of that place in the new secret video where the three knights stand.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Oh God.

OH GOD NO.

NONONONONONO.

I could hear Donald get 1 Hit'd.

THIS IS IMPOSSSSSSSSIBLE.

-Yurai

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! One Hit Kill!!!!!! Man, you dont even see him move when he attacks. Wow............ holy s**t......... this is gonna be FUN!

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
it took one hit to kill donald and two to kill sora, that was intense now we need someone to translate this scene as well, what keyblade was that that sora had

Cl0ud

Thanks,now i am convinced that the aurmored knight ES is xehanort before he changed and lost his memories,becasue Mickey found his when mickey went into the past,way before KH1, and saw the batle,and rescued him when he changed. Because that orb in Mickey's castle has the power to go into the past,and that's what it did,and Mickey was still a student of Yensid's. Also, now we know that Xemnes was sayinf friens to FS's empty aurmor,which means the other two knights are still out there somewhere,they are the "lost two".

Murkleman168

Thanks,now i am convinced that the aurmored knight ES is xehanort before he changed and lost his memories,becasue Mickey found his when mickey went into the past,way before KH1, and saw the batle,and rescued him when he changed. Because that orb in Mickey's castle has the power to go into the past,and that's what it did,and Mickey was still a student of Yensid's. Also, now we know that Xemnes was sayinf friens to FS's empty aurmor,which means the other two knights are still out there somewhere,they are the "lost two".

Huh?

Cl0ud

Mickey was still a student of yensid's because he had the yensid's keyblade,and he wasn't in his kingly attire. I am simply linking this video,the one of the basement,and the secret cideo all in one.

Cl0ud

But the woman is not in the birth of sleep,if you looks closely at the vid again,there's no one in the aurmor,no hands,no neck,no hips,just peices of aurmor,she is no there,which leads me to believe she has changed and blended with society,or his hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back