• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's book, whats so important?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

Why did Nomura keep Zexion's weapon a secret...its a book, i dont get how its important. Any ideas on it?

Djordjevic

its the fact nomura said that zexions weapon was a "spoiler" so that leads us believe that it has some sort of significant importance

Soren

Awards
Maybe one of the guys in the next KH will use that book as a weapon. Maybe that's why it was kept a secret. Then again, it could be the info inside the book, like you said earlier.

(It could also be that Nomura had not decided on a weapon for him at the time, but I doubt anyone would believe that.)

Djordjevic

well he did say that he did, but maybe thats just to excape embarresment, in all fairness com's storyline went along without us even NEEDING to know his weapon seeing as we didn't fight him.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I think you all were reading to much into this. XD

Nomura was being a jerk. EVERYTHING is a spoiler in a game. A spoiler is something which is revealed to you in a sense. Zexion's weapon is a spoiler because we don't know what it is, thus if it was on the stone that was broken in KH2, we would have been spoiled and informed what his weapon is. Just because it's not an impact on the story doesn't mean it isn't a spoiler.

That's the whole point. Now that you know what Zexion's weapon is, there is no mystery and the spoiler is gone. Get it?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Lol, I remember when everyone was discussing what it was.

I swear a lot of people thought it was a Rapier. . .

Lol. Book > All

Djordjevic

well i guess we'll just have to wait to see if it really does have any significance, i personally believe it does....its a book, it must have some sort of important information in it.

daxter fan

I think you all were reading to much into this. XD

Nomura was being a jerk. EVERYTHING is a spoiler in a game. A spoiler is something which is revealed to you in a sense. Zexion's weapon is a spoiler because we don't know what it is, thus if it was on the stone that was broken in KH2, we would have been spoiled and informed what his weapon is. Just because it's not an impact on the story doesn't mean it isn't a spoiler.

That's the whole point. Now that you know what Zexion's weapon is, there is no mystery and the spoiler is gone. Get it?

Thank you for saying the obvious ^^

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Maybe, if you look at the pages instead, you'll see it's really... A yaoi doujinshi! The spoiler is, ZEXION IS A PERV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back