• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Girls what would u like to see in guys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
For once, I want a guy who doesn't put up a front whenever he sees a girl. Like, seriously, stop acting all cool and just be yourself. And I also wish that guys would learn to pick up hints- one of my friends has had a crush on this one guy for like, ever, and she is sooooo obvious in the fact that she likes him its not even funny (and she's trying to be obvious too, because the boy is so blind!). Yet he doesn't even notice that she likes him! It must be so frustrating for her...
Also, when you're dating someone, please be committed! I'm tired of my boyfriend telling me he loves me, but when it comes down to the actual relationship, I feel like I'm doing all the work! It makes me mad!

Guys who act like they are all that are usually either A. playas or B. think they are just the shit

and as for your friend's not being able to get this guys attention, some guys do that only because they don't think that they are liked by anyone, hell he might not even be paying attention at all, or in another case he might be too shy to accept that she likes him...

eh at least thats how i was until, the girl that liked me basically bared her soul to me one night, and i finally after 2 months figured it out(we've been together for a year & 2 months by the way).

Eh and a relationship is a commitment, not just a one sided affair. Let the guy know that before you get into the relationship with him ><

soki

I'd like a girl who is patient, kind, and loving. She respects my decisions but is not afraid to give her own. She's lively, fun, and quick-witted. She's also very attractive ^^
I'm not sure what else to say... I think that's enough, then.

that is my dreamgirl in a nutshell

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------next order of buisiness------------
And I also wish that guys would learn to pick up hints- one of my friends has had a crush on this one guy for like, ever, and she is sooooo obvious in the fact that she likes him its not even funny (and she's trying to be obvious too, because the boy is so blind!). Yet he doesn't even notice that she likes him! It must be so frustrating for her...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there aren't that many guys out there who know when girls actualy like them. Men don't pick up on women's signs that easily. What you define as obviously liking someone, we find as subtilty,got it memorized?

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
^so you've been going out on dates since you were 3? :huh:

uuuummmmmmmm..........no
Why does everyone make me feel so dumb?
you kinda set yourself up on that one lol jk ^^

Guys who act like they are all that are usually either A. playas or B. think they are just the shit

and as for your friend's not being able to get this guys attention, some guys do that only because they don't think that they are liked by anyone, hell he might not even be paying attention at all, or in another case he might be too shy to accept that she likes him...

eh at least thats how i was until, the girl that liked me basically bared her soul to me one night, and i finally after 2 months figured it out(we've been together for a year & 2 months by the way).

Eh and a relationship is a commitment, not just a one sided affair. Let the guy know that before you get into the relationship with him ><
hmm thats pretty much true i would think the ego is definitely not something to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back