• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Revenge of Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Hey y'all.

Okay, so like, this is my very first Kingdom Hearts fan fiction ever, and I decided to post it here to see how you guys like it. It's currently in the works, so firstly, I'll post the prologue and introduction. Please comment and tell me if you're interested for more! Here I go ;)

INDEX

Chapter 1 . . . . . . . Page 1

Chapter 2 . . . . . . . Page 1

Chapter 3 . . . . . . . Page 1

Chapter 4 . . . . . . . Page 2

Chapter 5 . . . . . . . Page 3

Chapter 5 (continuation) . . . Page 3

Chapter 6 . . . . . . . Page 4

Chapter 7 . . . . . . . Page 4

Chapter 8 . . . . . . . Page 6

Chapter 9 . . . . . . . Page 7

Chapter 10 . . . . . . Page 8

Chapter 11 . . . . . . Page 9

Chapter 12 . . . . . . Page 9

<_KINGDOM HEARTS: REVENGE OF NOBODIES_>

PROLOGUE_________

Great black flames swirled around a cloaked figure, engulfing him. He wore a long, black hooded cloak with a zipper running along the front of it. His arms were spread out in the air as if he were waiting for an embrace. The dark aura started to spread. Streams of darkness poured over the island, or what was left of it. All was going according to plan. Another figure appeared, dressed in the same cloak as the first. Walking slowly, he lifted his hood to reveal his face. Deep scars covered it, portraying a life of adventure. His hair, notably long, waved violently in the wind. His eyes shone with an orange, dreamy glow.

Now standing by the shore, the man spoke. “Xin, how is it coming?”

The man summoning the darkness replied, “All is well, master. The portal will be open soon enough.”

“I do pity the people on this island, though” the elderly man observed, gazing around at his surroundings, “for they know not what is coming.”

“They will find out soon enough.” The apprentice replied with a quick laugh.

“Indeed, I fear the Chasers will not like this small, unpopulated location that we’ve chosen for them.”

In the organization now known as Organization XIII, two men were exiled for their foolish ideas. Cast out of Organization XV, they devised a plan to bring chaos and what they call “justice” to the world once again. Simply put, they wanted revenge. Five years have passed since the events of Kingdom Hearts and now they are ready to carry out what they have prepared.
Meanwhile, Sora is enjoying the peaceful days of Destiny Islands with his two friends, Riku and Kairi. All is calm. No heartless, nobodies, nothing at all. It’s great. But little does this keyblade master know that he is going to be plunged into another great and dangerous adventure.
Find out what happens in Kingdom Hearts; Revenge of Nobodies.

=3

Last edited:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Ah, what the heck, I'll post the first chapter =)

CHAPTER 1

A spiky brown-haired boy dashed frantically out of a door, down the wooden steps and onto the silky smooth sand. He could not contain his excitement. Today was the day of the competition. That’s right, the yearly Destiny Islands Duel Fest. Each year, contestants from all around Destiny Islands would compete in a one-on-one match. It was nothing serious, but it was something highly anticipated. The preliminaries started in three minutes, and the young man was wishing he had gotten up earlier. The location wasn’t too far, so he thought he could make it in time. His feet met the nice, wet sand along the shoreline. Over the ocean soared cawing birds. Indeed, Destiny Islands was a beautiful place. Here it was almost always sunny, with the occasional rainy day or two. The water was at a perfect temperature for swimming. Kids were playing around, swimming in the water and wrestling on the sand.

Finally, the boy had reached his destination. A crowd of people surrounded him. Pushing his way through with a couple of excuse me’s and pardon me’s, he could start to see the arena. Instead of just sand, it was a stage lifted up above the ground, much different than he had expected.

He didn’t have time to study the arena for very long because a booming voice over the excited crowd announced, “All contestants please enter the tent located beside the arena. Thank you.”
The boy looked to his left to see quite a large tent. Immediately, he started heading toward it. It was almost time. He shoved and pushed his way through the numerous amounts of people. Almost there! he thought. But then, someone called his name.

“Sora!”

Coming to a halt, he looked around to see who was calling him. Then he spotted her. It was Kairi. Kairi was Sora’s best friend. They grew up together on Destiny Islands and always had a special kind of bond. After the events of Kingdom Hearts, their friendship had strengthened and flourished greatly. He cared for her. He never really told her that, but he knew he would some day.

“Hey Kairi!’ he waved, running up to her.
“You’re late!” She said, smiling.
“I’m always late, but you know that.” He replied, scratching his head.
She giggled and then said, “I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be rooting for you, Sora.”
“Thanks, Kairi.”

He took a moment to look at her.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” she urged, shoving him in the back. “Get going already!”
“Wait, just one last thing.” Sora insisted. “Is Riku there?”
“He sure is, and he’ll be mad if you’re not there in the next thirty seconds, so run!”

Sora smiled and then took off. He couldn’t wait to see Riku.

Here I come! he thought, entering the tent.

I

The Show Must Go On
Ah, it is very good, ne? I feel as though a very good ficcy is in the works! I have but one suggestion (which only comes from me being extremely anal about my discriptions)- they are very very good discriptions, though I would suggest just a little bit more... If that makes sense! And in some places where you could avoid using a really short sentence, I would suggest the use of a semicolon! They're just so nice! Okay, now other than that, very nice job!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Snowy, thanks for your wonderful comment <3

Yeah, the second chapter is a bit short, but the next one is longer. I might wait a bit to post it, unless you want it now ^^

And axelownshardcore, I appreciate your comment as well =) I like to describe things. And I'll take your " more use of semicolons, less use of small sentences" into serious consideration.

I'll post the next chapter soon, maybe after some more people post their comments.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Ah, it is very good, ne? I feel as though a very good ficcy is in the works! I have but one suggestion (which only comes from me being extremely anal about my discriptions)- they are very very good discriptions, though I would suggest just a little bit more... If that makes sense! And in some places where you could avoid using a really short sentence, I would suggest the use of a semicolon! They're just so nice! Okay, now other than that, very nice job!

hahahaha.
your funny axel =]

I loveee it Deeman

Can't wait for Chapter 2
=)

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Are you all ready for the long and exciting NEXT chapter?

And FuS3, thanks for your nice comment =)

Here it is!

CHAPTER 2

Inside were boys and girls of every sort, all around the same age as Sora. Some of them he knew, such as Wakka, spinning his Blitzball, Tidus, practicing fighting techniques with his stick, and Selfie, lashing her whip at a boy who had said something that had obviously made her mad. But the rest were all people he had never met before. One boy was dressed in a sort of martial arts suit. He looked much older than Sora, maybe around 19. His black hair was long, and he was wearing a headband tied around his forehead. One thing was for certain, this guy was going to be tough. Another person, a girl Sora had never met, looked equally as challenging. Purple hair down to her neck made her stand out. She wore a black, funky outfit that was well suited for fighting. She was tall in figure and looked very mature. To warm up, she was punching the air in fast, timed movements. Sora gulped. He hoped his nerves hadn’t gotten the best of him.
Gazing around him, he walked further into the tent. He was surprised how many people had shown up. But most of all, where was Riku?

It didn’t take long for Sora to find out.

Only a few meters away, two boys were sprawled onto the ground. A circle of kids surrounded them, watching them struggle. Punches and kicks flew at each other while wresting. One of them decided to get up, and then the other followed. Right away, Sora recognized who one of them was.

“Riku!” Sora shouted, starting toward him.
Riku took a moment to turn to Sora. “Get out of this, Sora. This is my fight.”
He had two nasty bruises on his face, and was holding his stomach in agony.
Sora stopped. “What are you doing?”
But before Riku could say anything, his enemy had lunged at him. Riku ducked and missed the punch, counterattacking with swish of his fist. The boy squelched in pain.

Riku shoved him backward, and then said, “Enough already. We can settle this later.”
“No!” Shouted the boy angrily, “we’ll settle this NOW!”
And with that, he charged at Riku again. But this time, someone intervened. It was Tidus’ father, Jecht. Arm extended, he blocked the boy from going any further.
“Enough.” He said, in a low, raspy voice.
Jecht was a highly respected man. Strong and muscular, he had left the island three years ago to explore. Just last year, he came back unsuccessful, saying he found nothing but water. Although funny at times, Jecht was usually serious and straight to the point. Most people seemed to fear his daunting figure and harsh voice, but for some reason, Sora liked him. He had gotten to know Jecht over the past two years and came to respect him.

The boy stood there, furious. “Get outta’ here, old man! Geezers like you don’t belong in this place!”
“I, as a matter of fact, am in charge of this tournament,” said Jecht, raising his voice, “and unless you decide not to compete, I suggest you stop this nonsense, immediately.”
“Riku,” he added, “that goes for you, too.”
Riku gave a quick nod and started to walk toward Sora. The boy, dumbstruck, was at a loss for words. Reluctantly, he backed off and forced his way through the crowd.
Sora gripped Riku’s shoulders. “Riku, are you okay?”
“Meh, I’ll survive.” He replied, still holding his stomach.
Sora was concerned. “You won’t be able to compete in that kind of condition, you know.”
“Nah, I’ll be fine.”
“Are you crazy? Look at yourself!”

Riku only had time to smile, because right then, Jecht had started to speak. “Since we’re all here, I might as well tell you the rules of the competition.”

Immediately, everyone’s attention turned to him.

“Each contestant will be given a wooden stick to be used only in the designated arena. At the top of this stairway is the door to the arena. As you may have noticed, there are two stairways;” he said, pointing to two 6-step stairways just left of Sora, “one for each contestant. When your name is announced over the intercom, you will take your place beside one of the staircases and wait until you are permitted to ascend into the arena.”

“Now, as for fighting rules, it’s pretty simple. Each contestant tries to knock out his or her enemy using the wooden sword. One notable thing to mention is that you are also allowed to use your hands to fight.”

The black-haired boy Sora had seen earlier smiled.

“You may also win if your opponent gets knocked out during the fight. Killing is not an option. If defeated, you are out of the completion. If victorious, then you will continue onto your next opponent. Any questions?”

For a moment, there was silence. But then a boy with intensely white hair raised his hand and asked, “Is it possible to give up during a fight?”
“Yes, but you will be exterminated from the competition.”
The boy nodded to himself and lowered his hand. Another boy raised his hand.
“When does it start because I’m getting really bored.”
“I believe it starts in a couple of minutes. You won’t have to wait much longer.”

More silence.

Jecht took a quick breath and said, “Alright, well if that’s all, we’ll get started. Everyone just wait here until you’re name is called, and then proceed to one of the staircases. Good luck.”

And with that, Jecht walked up one of the staircases and opened the door to the arena.

As he disappeared out of sight, Sora heard him mumble, “Let’s get this show on the road.”

A few minutes later, Sora was jumping up and down with excitement. “I can’t wait, I can’t wait!”
“Will you calm down?” Riku asked.
“Aw, come on, Riku, aren’t you excited too?”
“Why would I be, when I already know I’ll win?”
Sora laughed and playfully punched Riku in the arm. “We’ll see about that.”
Outside, Sora could hear the screams of the crowd as Jecht introduced the competition. They’re as excited as I am! he thought.
Paying closer attention, he heard Jecht say, “… how many people have entered this competition. It will surely be a great one. Please, don’t feel afraid to cheer for your favourite fighter and have lots of fun!”
More screams followed. After they died down, he concluded, “Now, what are we waiting for, let the games begin!”

The amount of cheering was daunting. Screams rang throughout the whole tent. After a few seconds, a voice over the intercom announced the first two competitors. Sora listened nervously, tightening the grip on his weapon.

“Will Sora and Redzu please come forward!”

Screams of excitement emerged from the fans. For a second, Sora couldn’t believe it. In fact, he just stood their not doing anything.
“Sora,” Riku exclaimed, shoving him toward the staircase, “that’s you, man!”
“Huh, wuh? Me?”
“Yeah, you!”
Still shocked, he stumbled up the staircase and fumbled with the door until it opened. Taking a deep breath, he walked out, out to his peril or victory.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Hey, you said it was short... lol.

Anyway, I just read the Prolouge and Chapter 1. I will read the second chapter in a second, but, its REALLY awesome so far. Keep it up.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Sora gripped Riku’s shoulders. “Riku, are you okay?”
“Meh, I’ll survive.” He replied

Haha.
I loved that part =]

But its going great deeman.
keep it up =D

Devious

Deeman! This is the first FanFic I've ever read and I'm enthralled! Get those chapters up fast m'boy! Great work so far!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Alright guys, here you go, the next exciting chapter =)

PS: Thanks Twilight Demon for your nice comment ;)

CHAPTER 3

The arena seemed much bigger than it really was. It was basically a large wooden floor raised off the ground. But what really surprised Sora was the number of people watching him from the stands. There were hundreds! It was almost too much. He couldn’t make out Kairi among them, but he knew she was there cheering him on.
Finally he came to his senses. He ran into the center of the stage, raising his sword. More cheers arose. He liked this. The fans like him. I could get used to this, he thought. Then he noticed another person was in the arena with him. Sora had almost forgotten why he was here in the first place. Scanning the person up and down, he noticed it was that same boy he saw earlier; the one with the long, black hair and martial arts clothing. His name was Redzu.

You’ve gotta be kidding me, Sora thought.

Over the deafening cries of the fans, Redzu spoke, his harsh tone of voice penetrating Sora’s thoughts. “So, you’re Sora; the one that disappeared five years ago.” Looking unconvinced, he continued. “I would have expected much more than this.”
“What do you mean?” Sora asked angrily, swishing his sword in the air.
“I mean, after all that must have happened to you and your friends, you should be very experienced.”
“Who says I’m not?”
Redzu laughed. “Well, I guess appearances can be deceiving.” Switching to a fighting stance, he yelled, “In that case, show me what you’ve got!

Those words rang through Sora’s head like a bell ringing on an early Sunday morning. They brought back memories from Sora’s past. Five years ago, he, Donald, and Goofy went to Hollow Bastion to save Kairi. There, they met Riku, who had become consumed and deceived by the power of darkness. Under the control of Ansem, who was really Xehnorts heartless, Riku had attempted to defeat Sora. He lost miserably and quickly regained his senses. After overcoming Ansem’s controlling powers, Riku helped King Mickey with his various objectives.

“Show me what you’ve got!” was what Riku had said to Sora while they were fighting in Hollow Bastion’s castle.

“Okay,” Sora replied, raising his sword, “But I won’t go easy on you.”
“I never said you had to.”

As if magic, Redzu had leaped in front of Sora before he could notice it. Too late was Sora in blocking in the attack. Too late was he to prepare his abdomen for what was coming.

He went flying. Literally.

Sora lay at the edge of the stage, gasping for air. How is he so strong? He thought, pain surging in his chest.

“Must… go… on…” Sora told himself, slowly getting up.

“Hmph, is that really all you got?” Redzu taunted Sora. “You haven’t seen anything yet.”

Suddenly, a surge of power flowed throughout Sora’s body. It was as if he had combined bodies with someone else to make him stronger; then he realized it.

“Thanks, Roxas.” He said out loud.
“Huh? What are you talking about?” Redzu demanded.
This time, Sora grinned maliciously. “You want me to give it all I got?”
“Yeah, but obviously you don’t ‘got’ anything.”
“I’m sorry to say, but you’re wrong!”

Sora charged at Redzu. Redzu, prepared for the attack, charged at him. They both clashed swords, one pushing against the other. Sora wasted no time. With haste, he brought back his sword and slashed at Redzu’s stomach. It was a successful hit, but nothing to make Redzu stagger. He counterattacked Sora’s slash with a downward slash of his own. Sora twirled to the side, dodging the attack. Another counterattack by Sora made Redzu block.

“You suck.” Sora smiled, still clashing swords with Redzu.
“You still haven’t noticed?”

Jumping back a couple of steps, Redzu threw his sword to the ground.

“I don’t use swords, fool.”

Sora’s eyes widened. How could he have forgotten? But before he could do or say anything, a fury of fists came at him. It was impossible to dodge all of them, as they were lightning fast. Each punch that hit him was like a needle going through an eye. Luckily, only a few hit him straight on. After Redzu had finished his tantrum, Sora took the advantage of the break and whacked Redzu in the chest. Redzu clenched his chest and reared back in pain. Sora wasn’t finished. He dashed up to Redzu, zipped around him like he had done with the Dusk Nobodies, kicked him in the butt, and finished the combo by jumping up and bringing down his sword on Redzu’s back. The crowd cheered. Redzu roared with pain.
“How do you like them apples?” Sora said, his confidence boosting.
Redzu got up, turned to Sora, and leapt up into the air while saying, “I think they’ve all gone rotten!”
A punch across the face sent Sora flying to the ground. But this time, he got up right away. “Don’t think I’m finished yet.” He said, ready to slash Redzu. But Redzu had already begun to do something; something Sora was unfamiliar with.

“Fury of the Dragons,” Redzu yelled, fists clenched together. Immediately, Sora noticed what was happening. Both of Redzu’s arms were being coated in a magical spiky-fire crust, starting from his hands and going all the way up to his shoulders. As if he were demonstrating the power he now had, Redzu punched the air so fast that Sora almost couldn’t see it. Sora was tempted to draw his keyblade and show Redzu his true power, but he knew that wasn’t possible due to all the people watching them.

“Now, let’s play.”

Sora managed to dodge the first two flaming attacks. The third one he blocked, but he wasn’t able to defend himself from the fourth and was hit in the chest. A burning sensation went spread throughout Sora. Ignoring it, he continued to fight. Both of them jumped into the air. Now it’s my turn, grinned Sora. A punch came at him, but he was too fast for it. Sora used his hands to stall on Redzu’s extended arm and was able to flip over Redzu entirely. Still behind Redzu, Sora used his body to turn himself around and slash at his opponent. A successful hit made Redzu fall to the ground. Still not finished, Sora used his magic to send a packet of ice toward Redzu. Quickly, he landed and jumped in front of his enemy, casting another magic. Lightning struck the incoming ice and it shattered in Redzu’s face, forcing him to close his eyes. A three hit combo followed and Redzu sprawled onto the ground, motionless. Cheers from the crowd arose.

“Give it up.” Sora bragged, dusting his sword. “You know you can’t beat me.”

Surprisingly, Redzu got up. “I’m not finished… yet!”

Redzu warped in front of Sora, his fist implanted in the keyblade master’s chest. He turned around and brought his flaming fist along with Sora to the ground. The impact was so huge that it broke the wooden boards that Sora hit. Pain jolted through his body. The flaming sensation was more critical now. He could hardly move.

The enemy knelt, panting. It appeared he was also exhausted from the battle. “I was wrong about you.” He admitted. “You’re stronger than I thought.”

A new sort of energy entered Sora’s body, extinguishing the fiery flames. Redzu was an open target, and Sora knew what he had to do. His legs scooped under his opponent’s feet, and this time, Redzu came crashing to the ground. Sora’s leg was still in the air. He brought it down with such force that when it hit Redzu in the stomach, a spurt of blood came out of his mouth.

Redzu's eyes closed.

Sora slowly rose to his feet. Was it over? He walked over to Redzu’s body. The crowd went mute. He leaned over Redzu, watching for any signs of movement.

All of a sudden, the boy’s eyes opened. In a low, hushed voice, he whispered the following words:

“You win.”

Fuse

When will we surrender?
YAYYYYY

Your the greatest Deeman.
I'm for sure subscribing to this one =]

I

The Show Must Go On
Oh, wow, that was very good! I would like to read the rest soon, so make sure you write fast, okay?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Hey guys, I'm glad you like it. I'll try and keep writing; I have to find the time to do it! I've been very busy lately, running around doing this and that; not to mention my internet has been going down constantly. It's very annoying. I'll probably get to work today, and if you're lucky, I'll post the next chapter by later this afternoon =)

Thanks again for all your wonderful comments ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back