• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Darkness...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Xehanort, the "definition" of darkness and evil power now has two forms of evil. A "black" man and a bald old guy. Thus evil = bald and black.

Simple logic, does all not see it?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Oh it's SE's form of brainwashing...

Good old white boy runs around with a giant Key and beats up on black "heartless" creatures that are just trying to get a heart. You know what the key symbolizes? SLAVERY!

Little old Riku get's some of the "blackness" in him and suddenly he turns evil. White boy Sora tries to get the "blackness" out of him but he can't. Now Riku has to carry this burden of having "blackness" inside him.

THERE I SAID IT!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
regardless of my inability to tell when i person is joking or not, i honestly can't say it's one way or another. perhaps this is true but idf so what would nobodies be then should they be a mix of races are they asian or perhaps mexican then? it's not so easy to say it's one way or the other. ^^

bigfase100

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh it's SE's form of brainwashing...

Good old white boy runs around with a giant Key and beats up on black "heartless" creatures that are just trying to get a heart. You know what the key symbolizes? SLAVERY!

Little old Riku get's some of the "blackness" in him and suddenly he turns evil. White boy Sora tries to get the "blackness" out of him but he can't. Now Riku has to carry this burden of having "blackness" inside him.

THERE I SAID IT!

lol i think sora looks more asian than being white but roxas on the other hand has potential being white or a korean with dyed hair lol

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think you got it bad.lol As for bald and black, ehh.. Xehanort just had a bad tan, or was just natrually a darker color. As for that white dude with the bald head, I just don't understand what you are trying to get with that point. But heartless are black because they are the darkness in people's heart. Why you thought they would be filled with sunshine and wonderful colors? The artificial heartless are because well they were not created natrually and they are not the darkness in people's heart.

I'm black and the only part in KH2 that I felt that Nomura expressed racism was when Diz turned out to be white, he was much darker than Xehanort. He was dark skinned the whole dang game yet once he takes off his mask, he magically appears light skinned. I found that offensive square enix, f*** you. But was still slightly angered. Diz looked so cool, then he turned out to be some old fool.:thumbdown:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
regardless of my inability to tell when i person is joking or not, i honestly can't say it's one way or another. perhaps this is true but idf so what would nobodies be then should they be a mix of races are they asian or perhaps mexican then? it's not so easy to say it's one way or the other. ^^
The Nobodies symbolize the Jewish nation. They lack a heart and just mindless bodies that travel around the planet seeking hearts. They follow thirteen masked figures with no true appearance but control all of the worlds "treasure." They do as their masters demand and follow with out hesitation.

Sora could be secretly asian as Nomura would want the slanted eye master to come out on top. It would make sense since Roxas would be the cliche american, died hair with a pop-star fashion sense. He lives deep inside the Asian kid and when he reveals himself the asian boy takes out his Key of Slavery and beats him into submission.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm i can see a bit of truth in wot ur sayin americo, it does always seem lyk the white guy saves the day. the black guy is always the evil one or the comic relief. hmm it'd b nice to have a black hero in the game with characteristics lyk Spawn mayb. he was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back