• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why cant they sell them stores

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

this user title is to sma
Watching your every move like a stalker, getting r
Why cant they sell keblades in stores. I mean it will be a lot easier to get them. And they will cost cheaper, because there will be no shipping. And it takes 3 to 6 days to get something on ebay. Oh on the title it should be Why cant they sell them in stores.

Lady Aino

Keyblades?? 0_o
You can buy keyblades? Whoa perhaps I should go check out eBay and Amazon. Do you have any links for these things just so I can get a look.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
do you actually think they would sell? i mean, unless you play kingdom hearts, you would seriously be like "wtf is a key doing here?". and even if you do play kh, would you really want to buy one? i wouldn't. i could see it getting very old and why would i want one anyways? all of your friends would be like "wtf is a key doing in here?" its just don't think it would be a popular item.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why cant they sell keblades in stores. I mean it will be a lot easier to get them. And they will cost cheaper, because there will be no shipping. And it takes 3 to 6 days to get something on ebay. Oh on the title it should be Why cant they sell them in stores.

Dahahaha...You have no idea how supply and demand works do you? Or even a store for that matter.

And stuff like that would be imported. Meaning extra money to pay.

And it takes WEEKS for them to actually them in. I mean...it took Wal-Mart here 2-3 months after saying 'we'll get pocky so you anime geeks'll shut up' because barely anybody knew about it. Demand goes down, as does the price. The only have chocolate and it took 2 weeks for the stock person to actually make room for it even though they had a whole pallet worth.

Shadukai X

Banned
Its the concept of "supply and Demand" in a way. Obviously the general public (or even the population of kids) are not KH fans boys/fangirls. Since there is not a huge demand for it, there is no reason to supply it. Plus, merchandising only whores-out the entire series itself, and soon being a fan of it will become a fad, just like with Naruto.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
What exactly would you want a keyblade for anyways? Are you going to use it? Do you think that if you hit somebody with a keyblade that you won't get charged? XD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Because the Keyblades you see on Amazon.com or eBay are hand-made, they're actually crafted one-by-one by those people, they are not backed by a company or a manufacturing plant or a corporation, they're making the Keyblades themselves and have no means to mass-produce them

Kingdom Hearts is not mainstream enough for them to make an effort in producing Keyblades. Things like Yu-Gi-Oh and Power rangers are owned by companies like Konami and Namco/Bandai who have the means to manufacture and mass-produce those toys and products for the mass fanbase, they can't just make Keyblades for a niche' market and expect to turn a profit

Squ@ll

Well if the shops sell gunblades why can't they sell keyblades ?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well i work at a Comic book store, We can Carry Keyblades. Its just the fact that we dont wanna order them . I mean i ordered myself one, its a 12 inch mini replica.

And i Own a HEart Unlocker which i bought off Ebay. I recently broke it over my friends arm when i was drunk

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
...because the very idea of a keyblade is absolutely retarded.

*Bring a girl home. She see keyblade to the side.*

Girl : ''Hey whats this?''

Guy: It's my keyblade, isn't soooooooooooooooo cool. I like to act like I'm Sora sometimes fighting all heartless.''

Girl:...........Okay

Oh yea, that guy is so going to laid. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back