• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku is a fast healer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angels*In*flight

With axel in the flames of hell, Walking along the
Remember At the end after the nobody fight riku Couldnt walk? Well...He needed Sora To help him. Then he WALKED to the door of light AND SWAM to the isslane AND SPUN AROUND with mickey.WTH?(My science teacher swears yesterday she told emilliano to stop his bitchin and moanin) He sure does heal fast. And dosent riku look better in the black?

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Adrenaline, my friend. He was excited to see Kairi. Duh.

Actually, you pose a good point...oh, well. There are several technical...contradictions, shall we say, in Kingdom Hearts, so you may as well leave them all be.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Uh..he was faking? That's what I always thought anyways.

It's kingdom hearts they don't live by the same rules we do...it's like asking why does the duck talk or why does no one in KH eat..ever?" In the end it doesn't really matter.

Angels*In*flight said:
I was like..Wow i wanna do that!
Ya srly.

Sir Lucious 23

yea riku should've kept the black coat on, he was too badass that way and would've never got injured that way in the first place

Straw_Hat

yea riku should've kept the black coat on, he was too badass that way and would've never got injured that way in the first place

don't really see what a black cloak has to do with whether or not he would have been injured, but ok....

its not armor or anything...its a coat...

it's probably just a fudge up with the continuity...happens all the time in TV, Movies, Animation, and even Video Games.

Sir Lucious 23

don't really see what a black cloak has to do with whether or not he would have been injured, but ok....

its not armor or anything...its a coat...

i was just joking, basically saying because he looked cooler meant he was stronger, a rule seen in most anime

~Axel_Riku~

I remember that. But I think there where excited to get out of the darkness. Plus we don't know how long they sat on that beach. Since it goes black after a while and comes back to them. So he could have just sat there and rested up. And then most likely was fine after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back