• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sony= Stupid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD Lmfao. Thats not the only one. Somewhere else where they were listing those little profiles for games, they had a profile for a Wii game. <_<;

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Lol, what idiots, they posted a picture of another game, a 360 game at that, and didnt expect anyone to notice. XD I wonder how there going to lie there way out of this one.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well that is a big problem, but to lable Sony stupid as a whole is going a little too far, but boy did they mess up big this time. I think all companies has clowns working in some areas. But those guys should get fired or something. Even though I don't like the 360 that much, it was kind of funny.

T

the loose moose

well
i wouldnt call them stupid
but i would call them
pardon the language
dumbshits

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Not the most intelligent thing... thank god i'm staying out of consoles this generation. Damn sony, I guess I've gotta eat the kind words I said about you.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I know you can't blame this on Sony, but look what's on the back of the latest PSM3 (Playstation 3 Magazine) back cover.

psm3feb.jpg

lol. Just give in PS3 fans. Gears is patiently waiting for you.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
^LMAO! Sonys is finally giving up on the Crapstation 3 by promoting 360 games. They've ****** up twice! XD

sonic-speed

lol, geroge double yoo boosh is stoopit, so america is stoopid too, lolz

By your logic anyway.

no, wrong. george bush's job isn't to represent the american people, his job is more to moderate them.

that website's sole purpose is to represent sony, and sony realizes this. therefore, if sony would allow themselves to be represented by people who would pull off crap like this, that makes sony stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back