• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Job? job!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I was wondering how everyone got a job. I keep trying to get a job, and keep failing at getting a job too. I am old enough, but no one seems to be hiring at all :closedeyes:I have tried in-person and online.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
thanks for replying to my thread. Basically, any job that I can find. My mom is a diabetic, so I need a job to pay for her medicine. I have tried blockbuster, wal mart, build a bear, Borders, etc.

jazz16

If your in college you should talk to guiden counselor. And maybe s/he could help you get a job at the school.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
All I can tell you is to keep trying to get a job. I myself lucked out when I got my job as a busboy over a year and a half ago. My mom was the first waitress there and we've known the family for a while. I just happened to ask at just the right time. I would suggest going to a place that has high school seniors working there. Go apply for a job after they leave for college and the place has openings. That's pretty much what happened to me.

starry_eyed_hero

look for department stores, like walmart, target, jcpenney, etc. places like that are typically looking for new people.

it's horrible and painful to have to work in a place like that, but you're grown up, sealight. you probably know exactly what kind of shit i'm going through. you're probably realizing that you're not a kid anymore and things are never going to back to the way they were.

people are having to depend on you and your ability to survive for them. nobody wants to have to carry the burdens of others, but you and I do.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
look for department stores, like walmart, target, jcpenney, etc. places like that are typically looking for new people.

it's horrible and painful to have to work in a place like that, but you're grown up, sealight. you probably know exactly what kind of shit i'm going through. you're probably realizing that you're not a kid anymore and things are never going to back to the way they were.

people are having to depend on you and your ability to survive for them. nobody wants to have to carry the burdens of others, but you and I do.

Thanks. Believe me, I know exactly what you mean. Nothing can change what has happened in the past. When others, especially kids, depend on you, it makes more stress appear in your daily life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back