• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video of 99% of the sleights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Nice job, Xaldin. I never realized that the sleights were so ownage. But, you seemed to forget Sonic Blade, Tornado (Goofy's sleight), and Magic (Donald's sleight). Also, Riku had four sleights, I believe.

But, congrats on finding most of the sleights. You dared do what I could not. I'm far too lazy to use every type of card and/or level to 99. xD

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Nice, I didn't bother to try them all (but I learned them all) when I played the game I mostly used my favourites (Omnislash, Tornado, Sonic blade, Stun impact...). Anyway great job Xaldin!

Mysticgamer

Sleights are awesome if you can hit anything with them, if I had a dime for everytime I missed a heartless with that fly across the screen attack I'd be typing on an alienware laptop.

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Sleights are awesome if you can hit anything with them, if I had a dime everytime Imissed a heartless a heartless with that fly across the screen attack I'd be typing on a an alienware laptop.

True dat. True dat... I ALWAYS miss with Sliding Dash. >.>

Sora'z_Heartless

Those are pretty awesome, I almost never use summon sleights, and I think you changed my mind!

BTW, I have never heard that version of S&C before, where can I get it?
(I'm stupid and lazy, it's probably in the downloads section, but I haven't looked yet, so if ya wanna help me out thx.)

I

The Show Must Go On
that's pretty beastly. i honestly did not know there were that many

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
I can't belived that you people does not know that there was that many.
Just look in the Stuatus part a of your pause menu

First off that was a horrible thrashing of the english language.

Second, of course you can find out the sleights you HAVE but if you don't HAVE the sleight you cannot VIEW the sleights can you? Don't talk all condescending, since that was basically ignorant for not realizing this.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
real nice video....like everyone said i didn't know alot of those exsisted

Rez6xx

Hey I Finished the game but with sora and Riku but you must have done a lot 2 have 80 cards in your deck.
Or did u use Gameshark codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back