• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

master3456

do we still have a place for the vids from the new game on this website orwas that removed

T

TwilightExternal

If its being released in JAPAN then, then probably here in a year's time -_-

OmegaRaptor

how long are release dates usually for other areas. like if we have japan's release date how long would it take for it to come in america(assuming it will come). a year?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It's basicallly a 3-4-5 month difference usually, however it's always depending on how dedicated Square-Enix is

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Wow, its kinda unexpected but, cool anyways. =D

*takes mom credit card and pre-orders*

Is there any website I can pre-order my import? Please find one. :p

.:Mega:.

Awards
I am assuming there IS gonna be a US release, as it has yet to be denied, and the Famitsu interview mentioned KH's WORLDWIDE popularity.

I predict around July - September. That should be enough time.

~Mega

SquallLeonheartS

Can PS3 play international games? If final Mix doesn't come out for the US, I might import it, if I don't have to buy any adaptors or anything.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...Excuse me while I fangirl and beg.

ASADHIFOHAWEFIOWAEEH !!! 8DDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEE

NOMURA-SAN. *gets down on knees* If you can forgive NA for putting extra stuff in the NA version of KH, can you PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE give NA KH2FM+ and Re:CoM? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE DX

*skips off to do more campaign-y stuff* :D

TepidShark

Awards
I am assuming there IS gonna be a US release, as it has yet to be denied, and the Famitsu interview mentioned KH's WORLDWIDE popularity.

I predict around July - September. That should be enough time.

~Mega

I would say september because March 29, 2007 is about 5 years ago that they released the very first version of the original Kingdom Hearts(according to Wikipedia it is March 28, 2002) in Japan, so my guess for a release of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + in America would be in mid September because 5 years ago was when the American version of the original Kingdom Hearts came out(Wikipedia says Sept. 17, 2002) and the same may go for Europe(Wikipedia says European version was Nov. 15, 2002 so the KH2FM+ for Europe would be in mid November).

The theory being that Square-Enix may spend 2007 celebrating the 5th anniversiry of Kingdom Hearts, and Square-Enix will probably want to release something Kingdom Hearts related in 2007, especally if there are thinking of combing that with annoucements of new Kingdom Hearts projects.

ur-vile

Awards
I still think if this comes to the US, they should release KH1 FM as well over here, maybe make it a value-priced set.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
is re:C.O.M going to be released the same time as the FM or it will be seperate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back