• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

2-Dark

Well, still, I'm pretty freaked out. For some strange reason, I always thought Zexion would use a Bow and Arrow for some reason.

But still, I thought KH3 would'nt involve the Organization! I mean, I thought by then, they were all dead and done with! But still, I guess Zexion was'nt killed. I mean, his little tombstone thing at The World the Never Was was compelty destroyed, so you could'nt tell if he was alive or dead. I thought it was only to not think of a weapon for him...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
But still, I guess Zexion was'nt killed. I mean, his little tombstone thing at The World the Never Was was compelty destroyed, so you could'nt tell if he was alive or dead. I thought it was only to not think of a weapon for him...

Yes, Zexion IS dead. Nomura confirmed it in an interview. They should put it in big bold red letters so everyone should see.

ZEXION IS DEAD! GET OVER IT!

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Yes, Zexion IS dead. Nomura confirmed it in an interview. They should put it in big bold red letters so everyone should see.

ZEXION IS DEAD! GET OVER IT!

Grow up. If you can't link us to the interview, don't act all high-and-mighty, and don't assume.

There were those who said Roxas wasn't the same as Sora back before KH2, ya know.

I

The Show Must Go On
its kinda sad when ppl are still debating over this stupid thing... zexion is not special. at all

Azerty

its kinda sad when ppl are still debating over this stupid thing... zexion is not special. at all

I'll have to agree with you right there. Zexion didn't like to fight, which I found disappointing. For his weapon, I'd imagine that he'd use some sort of darts so he could hit you from long distances.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Meilin theidiotwhodoubtseventhoughtheevidencehasbeenoutlikeforever said:
Grow up. If you can't link us to the interview, don't act all high-and-mighty, and don't assume.

There were those who said Roxas wasn't the same as Sora back before KH2, ya know.

Teh Nomura interview said:
Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen.

Umm Here is the link:
http://kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U

[whispers in Meilin's ear] Hey

[yells] SHUT THE HELL UP!

[Goes Fooly Cooly on the walls]

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I want to hear some interesting responses!

What do you guys think Zexion's Weapon will be? What about his fighting style? When in the game do you think the fight will occur? All hints report that there will indeed be a Zexion fight in this remake.

Discuss the posibilities here!

I think Zexion's weapon will be like Vexen's weapon. Same shape and size, but with a different ability. Perhaps an ability of doing a sort of 'Data Drain'; like from .Hack.

His fighting style, I think, would be very quick but I don't think he'd be too much of a potential fighter.

I think he'll occur at the very end of the game- a surprise boss. Or he could be like Sephiroth, a special boss that you have to reach and is optional in the game. =D

I'm excited about the Zexion fight. It probably won't be too hard but not too easy, much like when you fought Vexen.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay purified_riku155 I bolded it in red so even YOU can't miss it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen.

Okay all I have to say is that it's pathetic when you are trying not only to say that he died but also that he had no weapon.

Also we are not talking about kh3 or in the next kingdom hearts, WERE TALKING ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS: RE CHAIN OF MEMORIES BECAUSE IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THAT IS THE SECTION YOU ARE IN MORON.

So LOGICLY he can have the abillity to fight you in the game, that and nomura said you would be able to fight him in the remake so.............yeah.

Pretty much all I got t say is this, Check yourself before you wrek yourself.

~~~M-S~~~

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Okay purified_riku155 I bolded it in red so even YOU can't miss it.

Okay all I have to say is that it's pathetic when you are trying not only to say that he died but also that he had no weapon.

Also we are not talking about kh3 or in the next kingdom hearts, WERE TALKING ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS: RE CHAIN OF MEMORIES BECAUSE IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THAT IS THE SECTION YOU ARE IN MORON.

So LOGICLY he can have the abillity to fight you in the game, that and nomura said you would be able to fight him in the remake so.............yeah.

Pretty much all I got t say is this, Check yourself before you wrek yourself.

~~~M-S~~~

Okay, you. Listen as hard as you ****ing can. This time I'm not high, so I actually am pissed. You ****ing retard. I know this is the RE: COM section. I am not illiterate. IF I was, I would be here, would I?

I NEVER ****ING SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE A WEAPON! IN FACT I WAS FIRST IN LINE FOR THE ZEXION-KEYBLADE THEORY UNTIL IT WAS DISPROVEN. I GO BY WHAT THE INTERVIEW SAYS. WHICH SAYS HE HAS A WEAPON WHICH WILL BE REVEALED LATER! IF YOU QUOTE ME, PAY THE **** ATTENTION TO WHAT I SAY! IDIOT

ACTUALLY, this particular thread is about Zexion's Weapon SPECIFICALLY. And the conversation was if Zexion was dead or not, so again....idiot

LOGICALLY, I think I knew that, as Nomura said he has a weapon. So again....Idiot

Checked, you got wrecked

PWNTEDED

So like I told Meilin

SHUT THE HELL UP:sleep:

agentscamp5

Okay, well Nomura (sp) said that Zexion DID have a weapon, he just doesnt use it often. Because he wouldnt reveal ir, i think it may be a soul eater, and that somehow explains how riku got his. Maybe anyone that falls into darkness and can utilize its powers can get a soul eater, and maybe it also helps tie into how keyblades are made in the first place. Also, my second, backup idea is that because he has the power to change form, maybe his weapon is just like..a white pole that he can transform into ANY WEAPON!! at least that would make for an interesting boss fight.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Okay, well Nomura (sp) said that Zexion DID have a weapon, he just doesnt use it often. Because he wouldnt reveal ir, i think it may be a soul eater, and that somehow explains how riku got his. Maybe anyone that falls into darkness and can utilize its powers can get a soul eater, and maybe it also helps tie into how keyblades are made in the first place. Also, my second, backup idea is that because he has the power to change form, maybe his weapon is just like..a white pole that he can transform into ANY WEAPON!! at least that would make for an interesting boss fight.
How can Zexion fall into darkness and he is a nobody, which is twilight, thats impossible............

agentscamp5

When he BECAME a nobody, it was because he lost his heart to his experiments with the DARKNESS

agentscamp5

How can Zexion fall into darkness and he is a nobody, which is twilight, thats impossible............

Well, when Zexion BECAME a nobody, it was because he lost his heart to his experiments with the darkness. Maybe he became so completely consumed by it that his power is dirived from darkness and shadows and maybe he has the soul eater, a weapon of darkness.

Srry. for double post

KingdomSealer

I think hes weapon should/could be:

1. Himself
2. Some Weird Psychic power
3. A Sword or Staff thing
4. (In my opinion) A Bow and Arrows

those are my ideas but really whatever it is i bet itll be cool.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay, you. Listen as hard as you ****ing can. This time I'm not high, so I actually am pissed. You ****ing retard. I know this is the RE: COM section. I am not illiterate. IF I was, I would be here, would I?

I NEVER ****ING SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE A WEAPON! IN FACT I WAS FIRST IN LINE FOR THE ZEXION-KEYBLADE THEORY UNTIL IT WAS DISPROVEN. I GO BY WHAT THE INTERVIEW SAYS. WHICH SAYS HE HAS A WEAPON WHICH WILL BE REVEALED LATER! IF YOU QUOTE ME, PAY THE **** ATTENTION TO WHAT I SAY! IDIOT

ACTUALLY, this particular thread is about Zexion's Weapon SPECIFICALLY. And the conversation was if Zexion was dead or not, so again....idiot

LOGICALLY, I think I knew that, as Nomura said he has a weapon. So again....Idiot

Checked, you got wrecked

PWNTEDED

So like I told Meilin

SHUT THE HELL UP:sleep:

Cursing, come now how childish can you be.

Okay for starters I bolded the part of your post that makes you look quite unintelligent.

Secondly you did say he died which is why I thought of it important to tell you the name of the section you were currently in because in many of the interviews you supposedly read nomura said you could fight him in the remake. So basically before you assume think about what you say to me for if you don’t understand my reasons then it’s a waste of time to quote me.

Thirdly your wording is horrible and so illiterate I actually chuckled when I saw how bad it was. Also to elaborate on this I bolded another of you sentences that make no apparent sense.

Fourthly I did not say you did not know he had a weapon I just said that he had a weapon not yet revealed and therefore he is alive so it is you my good misure that has to understand the way I write.

Now I bolded this third part because I laughed quite a bit at it because in the back of the mind I said to myself; "Originality is such a virtue these days".

Okay now did you even give an effort out to do this forth part of your post I bolded because that is quite sad? Also you need a reason to say something such as that and you honestly did NOT for your post was vulgar and well just not good.

Also about Meilin, you do not have privileges to tell her, or me for that matter, to shut the hell up because you are an inconsiderate buffoon and therefore have no right to tell someone with more experience and, to say the least, respect then you will ever have.

Now please go off from this place and contemplate on your actions.

Also I'm going to tell you how to spell a word not only because you butchered this word in youre post but because I’m in the position of which I can actually say it.

PWNED!

All I felt the need to say has been said so I will take my leave of you.

~~~M-S~~~

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
How can you argue about something like this??? apparently almost all of us have played Kingdom Hearts, COM and KH2 and yet you seem to feel the need to keep arguing. I know this is going to sound condesending, but i believe that this one thread is only asking of your opinion of what each person thinks Zexion's weapon should be. I can understand how you feel the need to prove your points but still, it seems kind of childish for you to fight. Now...if you feel that you need your opinion to be heard, just make sure you explain it clearly...becuase i, as i am merely guessing, as well as several others do not feel the need to have to listen to your arguing just to get one answer that differs from person to person. I may still be considered a newb, but come on guys...this is soo immature. Grow up a little, and please stop fighting...becuase it is really quite pointless.....

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Cursing, come now how childish can you be.

Okay for starters I bolded the part of your post that makes you look quite unintelligent.

Secondly you did say he died which is why I thought of it important to tell you the name of the section you were currently in because in many of the interviews you supposedly read nomura said you could fight him in the remake. So basically before you assume think about what you say to me for if you don’t understand my reasons then it’s a waste of time to quote me.

I am now calm, therefore I can speak to you with a bit of levelheadedness.
Although I went about things in the wrong way, I was far from wrong. I never in any way, shape, or form said that this isn't the recom section. I knew this all along. Secondly, I never said he didn't die. It was for THAT reason, you decided to attack me. I got on the other person's case as they are supposed to know this already. Either way, I have ALWAYS said Zexion was dead. I never disagreed with it. That is what my other post was about. If he was alive, he isn't so I told everyone to get over it. So again I tell you, if you want to quote me, then quote EVERYTHING I say IN THE EXACT WAY I SAY IT, or you will be making no sense at all whatsoever.

Thirdly your wording is horrible and so illiterate I actually chuckled when I saw how bad it was. Also to elaborate on this I bolded another of you sentences that make no apparent sense.

I saw nothing wrong with my wording other than the cursing. Everything you bolded was something I was conversing with another member on, actually reinforcing what I said. So again I say to you:

If you quote me, then make sure you know what you're quoting. You decided to attack me because I attacked another member, not realizing she was wrong. I bolded my point in red, size 7, and then you reinforced it.

Fourthly I did not say you did not know he had a weapon I just said that he had a weapon not yet revealed and therefore he is alive so it is you my good misure that has to understand the way I write.

Your grammar needs work as well. Do not point out my flaws/tendencies/hangups/ whatever you'd call them if you can't correct your own. I always said he had a weapon. I always said he was dead.

THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU REALLY NEED TO PAY ATTENTION:

You flamed me because, I flamed Meilin, not realizing that she was being an ass to me, and she wanted proof that Zexion was dead. I gave her that proof, and then we started up, because you couldn't keep your quoting together. First you say that I say this, and now you're saying that I said another thing. Well the truth is all in red above. I know what I said, and I know what I was talking about.

Now I bolded this third part because I laughed quite a bit at it because in the back of the mind I said to myself; "Originality is such a virtue these days".

Coming from the guy who said "Check yourself before you wrek yourself" [Which was spelled wrong anyway] A saying that came out in the 90's. I remember, I was there.

Master-Sephiroth, who'd you steal your username from?

Okay now did you even give an effort out to do this forth part of your post I bolded because that is quite sad? Also you need a reason to say something such as that and you honestly did NOT for your post was vulgar and well just not good.

Okay, if you are referring to pwnteded, then go look for pwned in the dictionary. I do not believe it is in there. Ergo, it really isn't a word. Pwnteded is, yes butchered, a word I customized for my personal use. I had ro right to flame, nor curse. But get this straight I do not apologize, especially to people who are wrong.

Also about Meilin, you do not have privileges to tell her, or me for that matter, to shut the hell up because you are an inconsiderate buffoon and therefore have no right to tell someone with more experience and, to say the least, respect then you will ever have.

Now please go off from this place and contemplate on your actions.

For someone with more experience, she sure was kind of slow. Can someone say de-de-dee? I could really not care how many posts someone has. If you come at me with a stupid question, I give an ignorant answer. It's called being an ass to someone who started it. Inconsiderate buffon, eh? And if having respect means being stupid, then I'd rather be the most mentally challenged member on KHI, because I'd never sacrifice intelligence for respect. It really doesn't matter to me because, I hate you all anyway. So to hell with respect.

Now please kill yourself

Also I'm going to tell you how to spell a word not only because you butchered this word in youre post but because I’m in the position of which I can actually say it.

PWNED!

And to you I say PWNTEDED! ^_^

All I felt the need to say has been said so I will take my leave of you.

~~~M-S~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL I SAY BURN IN HELL.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back