• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Wars ~A Kingdom Hearts Role Play~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brainy_pigeon

(OOC: Nope! Just PM me your template instead of posting it here, okay? Also, make sure you've read the rules and everything, okay?)

IC:

"Um, well, see, I don't really know where he went," Roxas replied.

He watched as he ran out the door. Roxas soon followed him. In a way, he felt like he knew the village better than he did, so Roxas ran a little faster to where he was now in front. After all, it did seem like he worked in the castle. From what Roxas had found out, Sora, the prince, almost never left the castle, so that must have meant that the workers never really left the castle either.

Roxas began to think of what he would do if he was a prince that had just left the castle and had entered the village. What would he do...? He would most likely go shopping, or walk around, looking around at the village. Soon, Roxas began to run towards the area where there were many stores and such.

--------

By now, Sora seemed somewhat comfortable in the village. It was rather peaceful, unlike the castle. The castle was just so... so strict, almost. Every day, Sora would stay in his room as to not get stressed out by all that was going on.

He looked around for something to do. Anything, really. Sora began to approach a shop that looked like it selled candy, or something of the sort, most likely food, though. He walked inside and was amazed by how much was in the store. It wasn't only food, but there were other things in there, like, clothes and swords. Sora slowly walked around the store, observing everything. It was amazing, really. Sora wasn't really used to these kinds of stores.

Royale

manic
As they reached the castle,Nessie continued jumping with excitement.Nova managed to laugh a little seeing Nessie acting all childish."So,shall we go in?" she asked."Nessie,we can't just go bargin in like that.If you remember,it's a Castle.It'll be very difficult to get inside." Nova responded."Hmm...I guess you're right.Maybe,if we can get someone to get us inside;will that work?" Nova paused for a minute.As he stared onto the castle,he couldn't think of anything that would get them inside."Nessie?Let's head back into the town and think this through first.Yeah?" Nova asked looking a little drowzy."Ugh,okay then." she responded.Nessie seemed a little sad.After all,she had been wanting to visit for such a long time.Quickly,they began walking back towards the town.Neither of them spoke a word.There was a long silence.Finally,Nova took a deep breathe and spoke."Nessie,I'm sorry." Nessie stopped;looking about.She looked back at Nova and smiled."Don't worry,it's okay." As they arrived,the people looked at Nova and Nessie with a weird look.

OOC:Yah,a little short,but I couldn't think of anything else to type. ;D

dancingmango

(OOC: Huzzah! I have returned! Mah post seems a bit rushed if you asked me, so... chyah.)

Tidus set his broom against the wall, and leaned against it himself. After quite a while of sweeping, he decided it was about time he did something else. He crossed his arms, tapping his index finger on his elbow as his mind searched for something, anything he could do to pass the time.

A distorted growl woke Tidus from his thoughts. He looked up and down the hallway he was in, searching for the source of the noise. However, as the noise sounded again, he realized it was his own stomach that was the source. Upon his observation, an idea of what he could do finally popped into his head: He could go to the kitchen! Grinning triumphantly, he snatched his broom from the wall and trotted off towards the said room.

"Why if it isn't little Tidus!" a voice greeted as the broom boy stepped in, closing the door behind him.

"Hey Garget." he replied, setting his broom against the door.

"You lookin' for somethin'?" the tall man asked as Tidus peered around the steaming room. He nodded.

"I'm hungry." he answered bluntly, recieving a disaproving look from Garget.

"Now Tidus, no food before dinner. You know that." he said, walking over to stand in front of him, smacking him over the head with a ladle.

"What was that for?" Tidus asked, rubbing the newly abused spot on his head.

"For trying to get some food out of me. Just for that, you can go grab a few things for me." the cook asked, pulling a list out of his apron pocket. Tidus snatched it from the man and stuffed it in his own. He grabbed his broom before stepping out, closing the door as Garget waved by. Tidus rolled his eyes and turned around, briskly heading towards the exit.

After many failed attempts to open the front door by himself, Tidus stepped outside. He took a huge breath of air before marching off towards town, list in hand, as was his trusty broom.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Name: Moraxis Lenix

Weapon: Weopns: Duel wielding Chakrams (Weapons similar to Axels) Both equpied with icicle tips

Side:Light

Job: Bounty Hunter

Kingdom: Destiny Kingdom (Currently a Traveler "Hunter for hire")

Personality: Moraxis talks trash a lot, and likes to insult people. He has a laid-back attitude and way of talking , and fights based on instinct makes which makes it hard understand his mood. hes normally cheerful type of guy and loves to joke around however, its in this time is when he is more prone to flip out in a rage of anger. Moraxis loves when his enemy under-estimates him which leads him to play mind games with his "Play Toy" (Enemy) he loves to toy with his opponents, weather it be torturing them in a ice chamber Or raising Crystal Ice Mirrors to make the illusion of 30X Moraxis's(He can manipulate ice if you havent figure it out yet).Moraxis is known to Drive his opponetns insane with rage making them there own worst enemy. His favorite saying is "Chill out". Moraxis doesnt enjoy when he is outnumbred and when he is he goes into a frenzy of a taking on any and everything in site. When he first meets someone he likes to "Break The Ice" With a joke.

Appearance: Sporting the robes his father wore. The black robe is decerated with light blue,white and dark blue slits over it.(similar to xemnas uniform in kh2 at the end) Moraxis doesnt wear his hood often unless its absolute and neccesry for identity reasons. his hair is silver with blue tips on the ends which seem to hang like pale icelces which sway in the air as he walks. his facial expressions show his laid back attiduted and body language. with his robes open it reveles his White and blue vest jacket(Roxas clothing) and his favorite hiking boots which have detachable spikes for running along walls or rough terrain. He wears Long Arm gloves that both go up to his elbows with each is the family crest of his father.

Biography: Moraxis has always lived in danger wherever he goes he ends up with enemys which makes it difficut for him to obtain friendships. with his attidude and odd emotions its hard to understand which side he is truly working for. his father was the imphamos Deox the hunter which was killed in a assassination mission Moraxis continues his fathers work with his duel chakrams which his mother taught him how to use respectfully of his fathers death. his style is unorthodox which doesn’t allow his oppenet to guess his moves. His mother suffers from a desiease which is why he is traveling working as a bounty hunter so that he can afford the money for her medicine. One day on his short journey he ran into the ice maiden who was in danger of being killed by Troj the mountain golem. Moraxis saved the young maiden with his talented skills with the chakram and was gifted with the powers of Ice Manipulation this allows him to convert any water around him into ice. He sometimes uses this power in bad ways, such as getting back at others or just for his own personal enjoyment. Day after day he is chased by his previous enemys but he doenst understand why hes just a warior for hire but they take him as a warrior that wronged them becuase he worked for there enemy. this leads him not to stay In one place to long.

brainy_pigeon

(OOC: Alright, RoxasXII, you can start posting now.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.)

IC:

"May I help you?" A voice came from behind Sora.

Sora immediatly turned around. "Um... I'm fine," He replied.

"Oh," Replied the person Sora assumed as the owner of the store. The owner started to turn around until he stopped. "Aren't you the prince?" He asked.

Sora wasn't sure whether to answer his question or not. "... Yes, I am."

"I see," He replied. "What are you looking for?" The owner asked, deciding not to question Sora about why he was in the village.

"Oh, nothing really," Sora replied. "Just looking. I never really get to come into the village."

"Alright," He replied. "Come back anytime."

As the store owner began to walk away, Sora asked, "What's your name?"

"Gilbert," He answered.

"Alright, Gilbert. I'll be sure to visit your shop again," Sora said with a smile. He soon left the store and walked back out into the street. It was nice to be treated not like a prince.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
"O...Great this is just great" Moraxis said to himself as he ran through the town being chased by thugs and bartenders "Stop that man the townsfolk all yelled across the bridge..

"Man i cant go anywhere without running into trouble what a drag they need to just Chill Out ..Ahh ha... i know what I will do. Moraxis ran toward a small pond and saw a overwhelming castle i wonder who lives here

Moraxis thought to himself "The King you moron" as his slapped himself on the forehead which snapped him back to reality and the fact that the entire town was chasing after him.

He raised one of his Chakrams and the small pond turned into glaring ice steps that brought him over the wall of the palace walls. He then preceded to destroy the steps to avoid the townsfolk. As he jumped into a lush garden he saw two young men talking in the corner one with silver hair and other with short spiked hair.

"I sure hope they don't recognize me..."

dancingmango

Tidus laughed as he read the first item on the list, written in big, fancy lettering.

Bag of potatoes

Not that potatoes were funny. He was just bored to death. He moved between people as he headed towards 'Farmer Joseph's Vegetable Shop', stuffing the list back into his pocket.

"Hello there, Tidus," a gruff voice greeted as Tidus stepped in through the decaying wooden doors. He waved as he walked up to the bearded man and leaned his broom against the counter.

"You have any potatoes in?" he asked, recieving an odd look from the old man. "They're for the cook."

The old man nodded in understanding before heaving himself off of his small wooden stool, causing the tiny object to squeak at the leave of the weight. He went into a back room, emerging shortly after with a decent sized bag of potatoes. He put them on the counter before looking down at Tidus expectantly. Realizing what he wanted, Tidus reached into his left pocket and pulled out a few coins. The old man counted them before waving the boy off.

"Bye Farmer Joseph." Tidus said, grabbing his broom and ambling to the entrance/exit. He recieved an incoherant grunt.

brainy_pigeon

Sora strechted up his arms after he left the shop and entered the street. He yawned as he watched people going left and right towards their destinations. It seemed as if everyone was so busy. Not only that, but they were enjoying their business, too. I wish I could be like that, Sora thought.

Looking around, he yawned once again. Almost instantly, he spotted someone he recognized. It was Tidus. He had talked to the blonde before, but not all that often, really. Actually, Sora never really got a chance too.

Sora then saw what Tidus was carrying. It was bag.... filled with something. Sora grimaced. It looked rather heavy. Was it some food? Now, what's heavy.... Sora thought, trying to figure out what was in the bag. Um... Potatoes? He guessed. Afterall, they did eat potato soup quite a bit. I hope. I really like potato soup, He thought, smiling at the thought of eating the warm soup later that night.

Sora finally walked over towards Tidus. "Isn't that heavy?" He asked.

dancingmango

Tidus jumped at Sora's voice, his grip loosening on the bag of potatoes. He quickly tightened it back up so he wouldn't drop it. Looking over to see who had asked him the question, he came even closer to dropping the bag.

"P-Prince?!" Tidus stuttered, obviously surprised. What was the prince doing in town? He should be sitting around doing... whatever it is princes do! "What are you doing here?"

brainy_pigeon

Sora smirked at the fact that Tidus had almost dropped the bag. He then heard himself called prince. "Shh! Say that and everyone will know I'm here!" Sora said, looking around frantically to see if anyone had heard. So far, it seemed as if nobody had, as everyone was going about their business. He watched the crowd for a moment, almost intrigued at how busy everyone was. "Just... Call me Sora for now," He said, looking back over at Tidus.

"Also, I'm here because I'm bored. I needed fresh air. Badly," He replied. It was true, actually. After staying the castle so long, the air almost started to seem stale. It was so nice to be outside. Sora looked up at the sky. The clouds floated by, inch by inch. Usually, he only saw the sky from inside the castle as he looked out a window. "Why are you here too?" Sora asked.

dancingmango

Tidus shifted the bag to his other hand, held it behind his back, and pulled the list from his pocket with his free hand.

"Just runnin' a few errands for the cook," he answered, showing the list to Sora. He then looked at it himself, reading the next item on the list.

Bundle of celery

He packed the list back into his pocket, moved the heavy bag to his other hand, then headed off to his next destination.

brainy_pigeon

"Oh," Sora replied. He watched Tidus walk away, further into the village. After a few seconds, Sora caught up with him and asked, "Can I go with you?" It was the perfect excuse to venture further into the village. Besides, if someone were to catch him, all he'd have to say was that he was helping Tidus find all that he needed. It was flawless... almost. Sora slightly frowned as he thought about the negatives of it.

One thing was, nobody would believe him. After all, Sora was not the best at lieing. The second thing was, he wasn't in the castle, so either way he'd be in trouble.

Sora began to pay attention towards his surroundings. He hadn't been to this part of the village before, and it was rather interesting. Off in the distance, which wasn't to far away, he could see a farm. Which, to Sora, was interesting. He had never seen a farm before. Just as he realized this, Sora decided that he'd leave the castle more often. It didn't really matter if he got in trouble every time he left.

T

TwilightExternal

~"I Like Bacon".
[Hope im not THAT late =\]

Name:
Xorrealis [surname unreveiled]
Weapon:
Blades Of Incarnation
Side:
Light...

Job: Scientist [of the Castle]

Kingdom: Kingdom of Destiny

Personality: Xorrealis is very calm and laid-back, but often seems mysterious and dark. He's careful about what he says and is never lazy or not bothered. He has friends, but he chooses them carefully. Often, things seem to get entangled with his obsession, which is researching the heart, darkness etc in the Castle's large basement lab. He's one of those people that love studying about the heart and how it can be changed, and how one can have such power such as darkness etc.

Appearance:
scientpersonsu2.png
, Full

Biography: Xorrealis grew up in the Kingdom of Destiny in a small village. He'd been wanting to find the answers of the foundations and elements of hearts ever since his mother's powerful heart was consumed by darkness, thanks to a strange hooded figure they encountered when Xorrealis was five years old, and her heart became a unique malevolent Heartless. But before the young boy could explain to the guards of the Kingdom that the heartless roaming around was his mother, they'd already demolished it. He also discovered the Nobody before reaching the rank of High, and vowed he would find the nobody of his mother.
Xorrealis then tried his best to make his way up the ranks to become a scientist and soon a High scientist, one of the main ones, of the Kingdom Castle. His father then fled the Kingdom for reasons unknown.

Last edited:

Royale

manic
All eyes were on Nova and Nessie as they entered the town.Wondering why all these people starred into Nova.Could it be possible they had already found out his true identity?No,that wouldn't be possible.The town suddenly grew silent.A chill came rushing up to Nova's spine.He quickly looked around the town.Not moving his body,but just his eyes.There was defintely something wrong here.Suddenly,a hooded man walked up towards Nova.The man gave a slight grin.Looked like he wasn't very pleased."At last,we've found you." the man muttered.Nova glared as he managed to say something."Who's we?" Nova asked.The man raised his hand into the air and snapped his fingers.Three hooded men came into view."Is that so?" Nova asked as he smirked."W-Who are these people,Nova?" Nessie asked in a low voice.

There was no response from Nova.He didn't know what to do.Would he do something stupid and risk the life of Nessie? Besides,they're way too many people here.Everything seemed useless.Idea's popped into Nova's head,but they would either cause a death or cause endless distruction.Nova gripped his fist tightly."I guess I have no choice.." he thought.One of the hooded men appeared behind Nova's back and knocked him on the ground."Nova!" Nessie yelled."No,stay back!" he yelled.The four men surrounded Nova as he layed on the ground.A black hole appeared on the wall.The leader, who seemed to be curious about something grabbed Nova and dragged him inside.The other three followed them in.Nessie suddenly broke into run towards the black hole.Hoping she would make it in time.But the black hole had vanished just before she could reach it."Nova.." Nessie whispered as she got down on her knees.

Last edited:
T

TwilightExternal

Xorrealis' assistant searched everywhere for the prince. But he just couldn't seem to find him. Even though the castle was so huge, it seemed like he'd looked in every corner. "Prince Sora?" he called, and when he gave up he returned to Xorrealis who was waiting in the basement quarters. "Sorry, but i just cant find him anywhere..."
Xorrealis thought hard. Then it slapped him in the face. He had an idea of where Sora would be, but he couldn't figure out exactly where.
"Sir?" asked the assistant, but Xorrealis was already continuing his way outside of the castle.

"Where...just where?" Xorrealis muttered to himself, reaching the front doors. He had full responsibility of making sure that Sora wasn't contaminated with anything dark or mysterious, and he needed to make sure that he wasn't especially because of the blood test the prince had taken a week earlier. The results weren't bad, but just different. It had never been different like that for a year.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
OOC:I will explain u see when i jumped over the castle wall and said that i saw a kid with spikey hair and a young man with white hair
There next post invloved sora OUTSIDE the casle walls talkin to tidus.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back