• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

yes there xemnas and th other 1 youll find out rite at the start of kh2

Light Riku

who is the glowing eye unknown again?

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis

notice in the beggining cutscene for kh2 when kairi and riku jump of they sort of disengrate into peices, then it shows the past...well in the cutscene when the main knight gets his keyblade, the weapons behind him disapear the same way

Another point, riku sorta of made his own keyblade, if you may so so. BUT only when he was being controlled by ansem, WHO in the longrun was still xenhoart, xeanhorts heartless kept all thoughts as his nobody, so maybe if Xeanohort was a chaser who makes keyblades, it enables his heartless controlling riku to make own

coincidence?
comments?
REPLY PLEASE :)

One last point? why are heartless called heartless when they are dark hearts
and why are nobodies called nobodies if they have bodies no hearts, should it not be the other way around?
correct me if im wrong.

alright lst edit for tonight...read this

Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans.

Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen.

not much but this....this is VERY IMPORTANT

In the World that Never Was, Xigbar said to Sora "Compared to the ones before this, you're weaker";does that mean he's comparing Sora to previous Keyblade wielders before him?

Yes, he was. I was hinting "Xigbar has met other Keyblade wielders before." As for something more than that... I'll leave it to your imagination.

very interesting.

Last edited:

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.

notice in the beggining cutscene for kh2 when kairi and riku jump of they sort of disengrate into peices, then it shows the past...well in the cutscene when the main knight gets his keyblade, the weapons behind him disapear the same way

Another point, riku sorta of made his own keyblade, if you may so so. BUT only when he was being controlled by ansem, WHO in the longrun was still xenhoart, xeanhorts heartless kept all thoughts as his nobody, so maybe if Xeanohort was a chaser who makes keyblades, it enables his heartless controlling riku to make own

coincidence?
comments?
REPLY PLEASE :)

One last point? why are heartless called heartless when they are dark hearts
and why are nobodies called nobodies if they have bodies no hearts, should it not be the other way around?
correct me if im wrong.

alright lst edit for tonight...read this

Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans.

Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen.

not much but this....this is VERY IMPORTANT

In the World that Never Was, Xigbar said to Sora "Compared to the ones before this, you're weaker";does that mean he's comparing Sora to previous Keyblade wielders before him?

Yes, he was. I was hinting "Xigbar has met other Keyblade wielders before." As for something more than that... I'll leave it to your imagination.

very interesting.

well he is most likely the oldest member, so mabey we meet another KB master(s) when he was younger.

Pwizzy246986

Has anybody seen the birth by sleep final mix ending? it was rediculously awesome. i saw it on gamevideos .com You actually see the faces of the knights and they get down with some guy.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back