• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate in CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
Marluxia is a guy, I think :p What's with the pink schythe thingy??? Marluxia DOES look like a female, and so does Vexen!!! In this thing I read Axel said to Marluxia "Who the hell are you, the grim reaper's homosexual cousin?"

You heard that from the Ansem Retort, NOT the actual game...

Why is it that everyone thought Vexen was a girl? I mean come on, in the game they always refered to him as a 'him' so what was there to guess about? So, what if he had long hair - that was the only thing that made him look like a gal besides the whole 'Vixen - Vexen' thingy.

...And now, after defending him, I have but one thing to say - I hate him.

Worst. Character. In. CoM. Ever. XD

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
1. AXEL! "Commit it to memory" ftw!
2. Vexen. He annoyed the crap outta me, and he kept killing me!
3. Riku Replica. Same reason as Vexen.
4. Zexion. The only reason I hate him is because you never get to fight him.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I loved Axel, especially in CoM. His character really kinda fell apart in KH2, but he had an awsome voice, so it's excused :3.

HOWEVER, Vexen was made to be hated. His hair in combination with all the lines of OLD all over him made for a disgusting villain. You know, aesthetically. Marluxia also irritated me, not because he was a bishie, just...because. I really just hated him for being in the game, I guess.

~Dorian Gray

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I would have to say that Larxene would be my choice, mostly due to the fact that in the battle against her she was so damn fast and kept paralyzing me withougt doing much damage. Vexen's annoying laugh also irritated me.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
i hate hades big time he was so hard he was the hardest boss for me but it only took me my second try so yea

sephira808

i hate xigbar the most coz hes the hardest boss.n his skills was kinda unfair,most of his skill cant be avioded.u cant hit him unless u perform dat jumpy skill on him 1st.n his face look like a gorilla with a human face 2 me.i didnt mean 2 slag him off but he made my fingers swelled.i spend 2 hour n a half straight trying 2 beat him in kh becoz of the cowardly skills of his.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
i hate xigbar the most coz hes the hardest boss.n his skills was kinda unfair,most of his skill cant be avioded.u cant hit him unless u perform dat jumpy skill on him 1st.n his face look like a gorilla with a human face 2 me.i didnt mean 2 slag him off but he made my fingers swelled.i spend 2 hour n a half straight trying 2 beat him in kh becoz of the cowardly skills of his.

I don't think he is cowardly.
I DO think he is the most intense fight in the whole game because hes the hardest org. member to beat.

PuppetMastr128

I'm gonna have to say axel. In my opinion he is the most overrated character in the game and is not a hard fight at all. He was simply created as a fanboy character and has no depth to him.

KingSora92

I hate all of them except Zexion cuz he's cool...But ill tell you why I hate them

Vexen-Too weak
Lexaeus-Looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger's Clone
Axel- He's a lier
Larxene- Stupid weapon
And last but not least Marluxia- Looks like a girl......Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back