• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Yeah but only for that specific person. Axel wasn't summoning Xaldin's spears for instance. Therefore, the keyblade only appears for Sora, Riku, and Mickey, and maybe for Kairi too. So having a keyblade appear for Sora is one thing only those could do. It's not a real keyblade that Zexion summoned, but it had the appearance of one.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
i dont think he has a weopon bc he is a master of playing mind games with his oppennet which makes them there own worst enemy

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
i dont think he has a weopon bc he is a master of playing mind games with his oppennet which makes them there own worst enemy

if he didnt have one why would they destroy his plate thing?

i think hes got a bow and arrow weapon

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Maybe he had a weapon that could copy his opponents weapon. So if he were fighting Sora, he'd get a mirror Keyblade. That's why his plate was destroyed because if it wasn't, you would see a Keyblade, Way to the Dawn, or Donald/Goofy's weapon, etc.

Just an idea

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
well i dont think its a keyblade or a sword its got to be something different

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Gama from Yu Yu Hakusho uses make-up as his weapon.

fmaamv

Well if he has the power of stars then according to KH logic he wields gravity. A massive Hammer? No. Balls? No. A Book? possibly. A staff, (hey no one else on the orgainzation has one, why not?) Could be. But most likely it is something we can't guess and will be totally shocked by when it is shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back