• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

out of 10 how good was kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Yeah, another thing I forgot to mention is how easy the game really is. I mean, even on proud mode the game is simple. A two year old could beat it! (Okay, maybe not a two year old... you get the point). But you know, if you want to make the game "harder", start a new game on proud mode, and then RUSH RUSH RUSH. I'm talkin bout RUSH, like avoid everything that alters the path of the main story and rush to the finish line. No side quests, avoid all optional fights, etc. Believe me, that'll give you a challenge. But still, you shouldn't have to rush the game in order to get some kind of challenge. It should be naturally challenging.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
id give it a 8 out of 10 bc well it wasnt long enough and i would have liked some side stuff and more places to train and i wish that the arena was availabe instead of beatin up stupid pots

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
9 out of ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious. What was so great about it. Im not saying its great but it was good. Basiclly all you did to defeat enemies was press X all the time or use the cheap limits. There were also some graphics flaws, one part Sora looked fat. Other than that the music was the only thing I loved.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
7 out of 10. It was a decent game, but not an excellent game like KH1 was. I only played through KH2 twice and I didn't want to play it anymore. I've beaten KH1 many times and I could play it right now and never get tired of it.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
all to true it was a amazing game but i wont give it a 9 I LOVE KH im a tota fan head but u have to add the technical parts in for example the fight system was the best part however the AI wasnt all to smart and sephiroth was way to easy i pwned him easily and it was a short game it needed to b longer wel i cant w8 till kh final mix bc normal mode will b like lol MEGA hard i cant w8 till i get to see that challenge

KingoftheDark

7 out of 10.
Loved the game, and yet it seemed empty to me at the same time.
I liked the gameplay...but now my x button is broken >< and i beat the game in one weekend, which i beat the first just as fast but it seemed shorter and you had to revist the worlds which annoyed me and the return to Agrabah with that Jafar battle REALLY got on my nerves. Either than ariel and winnie the pooh wasting your time it was a cool game and i can't wait for KHFM(if it comes out in america) !!!

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
OO and also mickey that was awsome and if u could have been mickey more then i would give it a 9 bc being mickey was way to awesoem his combos make sora look like a panzy and also there needs to b a way to trigger the anti form and a explination of it i mean i know where it comes from but at least some sort of explination of it

Moodring

8.5 too easy (think 1000 Heartless Battle) and yes, short. I also hated the fact that magic wasn't really a necessity.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
8/10 because it was lacking in a very important department - story and character development . the gameplay eventuallt got repetitive KH1 might have had a battle system unlike kh2'a it still had great story and battles.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
4/10

-It was too short
-No replay value
-Too easy
-Didn't like the voice actors
-Axel was in it
-Drive Forms only made it easier
-Sephiroth was too easy
-Boss Battles were too repetitive
-Atlantica made me want to cut my ears off.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I give it a 7/10.

It was way too easy (even on Proud mode) and the Voice Actors sucked.

The gameplay was ok. But it was repetitive.

Also, they had things in the game that made it easier when it was easy in the first place.

soraskid

i guess im the only one to say 10/10. it was kinda short but i still like it. and if so many people hate it why play it.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
4/10

-It was too short
-No replay value
-Too easy
-Didn't like the voice actors
-Axel was in it
-Drive Forms only made it easier
-Sephiroth was too easy
-Boss Battles were too repetitive
-Atlantica made me want to cut my ears off.

And you're in the forums beeecaause? :p Just kidding. I agree with you on the Atlantica part. *Whistles*, let me tell you, that was disturbing.

-RikU_

7.5/10
Yes it could of been better.
Also, I just has this odd feeling after I beat it and stuff that it's all over, because Sora, Riku, and Kairi are all back together, but a little matured now. Plus it seems weird because it's just like starting over again. It was a great game and stuff, but I just had this weird feeling at the end saying "It's finally over" and I didn't want it to be. It seemed more fun when they weren't all together.

the other side

7/10 but with promise. It was too easy, too short, too much disney, too linear. If it was harder, with much more organization story, and more exploration/platforming it would be awsome. The battle system was set up well, except magic, the main story was strong but with very little of it, and they have some great characters. All in all a bit disappointing, but it was still really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back