• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Shad's 'Help me plz' Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Wait till people actually start posting....no one's posted for like days now......
There's a reason. I'll even quote you
My issues are MY problem to deal with, not yours.
I'm surprised you 'helpers' managed to miss this post.
Yeah, I need help dealing with a pompus prick who thinks he can tell me how I should deal with my life. He's never met me before, but he insists on me telling him what's going on in my life and what I should do about it...

What do I do?
Take the hint

Shadukai X

Banned
There's a reason. I'll even quote you

I'm surprised you 'helpers' managed to miss this post.

Take the hint

Now, If you used your head (which I doubt you do) and actually look, there are plenty of threads with people asking for help. As wonko was too ignorant to notice, we do not seek out to help others, we are merely open to those who ask for help. Now please GTFO of this thread now. If you have a problem with me or this thread, grow up and discuss this with me privatley.

ozymandius

This is great! I new a thread like this would pop-up sooner or later!

I'm pretty good at dealing with problems, so anyone can PM me for anything. Please be serious, though.

sry 'bout your ex, Shad. I get what happened...

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Square, if your going to flame, GTFO.
Boy, read your post over.
Now, If you used your head (which I doubt you do) and actually look, there are plenty of threads with people asking for help.
And who are you to think you know what's best? If they have a problem, they make a thread, and get advice from *everyone*. Not a group that is rather keen on flaming.
As wonko was too ignorant to notice, we do not seek out to help others, we are merely open to those who ask for help.
Someone has a hard time reading. Seeing as how no one mentioned anything about your group 'seeking' to help, I strongly suggest your stop your spasm.
Shad said:
Do You have a problem with anything? Do you need help? I'll give advice on anything, dating, life, bullies, you name it. Just post explaining the situation, and well help you out.
wonko said:
He's never met me before, but he insists on me telling him what's going on in my life and what I should do about it...
See the connection?
If you have a problem with me or this thread, grow up and discuss this with me privatley.
It works better if you start off your post with it or you just pm me :p
By the way, I have no problem with your thread. I merely pointed out the source of the lack of posts but you decided to have a temper tantrum over my three sentence post.

ozymandius

And who are you to think you know what's best? If they have a problem, they make a thread, and get advice from *everyone*. Not a group that is rather keen on flaming.

Someone has a hard time reading. Seeing as how no one mentioned anything about your group 'seeking' to help, I strongly suggest your stop your spasm.

See the connection?

By the way, I have no problem with your thread. I merely pointed out the source of the lack of posts but you decided to have a temper tantrum over my three sentence post.

dude, you need to lay off Shad. Seriously.

Shadukai X

Banned
Fine, I apologize for my outburst. Sure there are small issues, but can you blame a guy for wanting to help people? Its what I want to do, and I've been a little "selfish about this thread. Sorry

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate

Shut up get up and go do something your life seriously. It is pathetic just looking at you right now. Tell me do you know what's best? Obvious anwser: No I'm just being an idiot right now cuz I have nothing else better to do then flame. Look around you. We have at least billions of other threads from people like you with no life or need help. It's called "Sticky's". *points to Dating problems thread".

Square-Enix said:

I strongly suggest you go back and correct your spelling. Moron. It's *you* not Your.

[QUOTE-Square-enix]See the connection?[/QUOTE]

You mean your **** to your mouth? No, I'm certain I don't want to see it. Period.

Square-enix said:

Whose the one with the temper tantrum in this particular situation? You. Keep yo mouth close ain't nobody wanna hear shit come from shit. Dig? Thank you, good day.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Shut up get up and go do something your life seriously.
Man, the air of hypocrisy.
It is pathetic just looking at you right now.
Because we all know you can see me, right?
Tell me do you know what's best?
Did I ever claim to?
I have nothing else better to do then flame.
Point it out milord.
Look around you. We have at least billions of other threads from people like you with no life or need help. It's called "Sticky's". *points to Dating problems thread".
And the point of this was?
I strongly suggest you go back and correct your spelling. Moron. It's *you* not Your.
My apologizes for the extra letter.
You mean your **** to your mouth? No, I'm certain I don't want to see it. Period.
Heh, can't find a four letter word to make your sentence make sense.
Whose the one with the temper tantrum in this particular situation? Funky.
You posting after the matter was settled claims otherwise.
Keep yo mouth close ain't nobody wanna hear shit come from shit. Dig? Thank you, good day.
No, I don't 'dig'.
Keep the slang to a minimum. It was difficult enough to read your vapid post.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Man, the air of hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy? I'm doing my homework It's just that your post actually got my attention.

Suqare-enix said:
Because we all know you can see me, right?

Who wants to see you? You smell like dead rats and rotten cheese and boogers. So hell no.

Square-enix said:
Did I ever claim to?

From the looks of it, yes. Yes, you do. Coming In like "Look at me I'm like Bill Nye the science guy! Whee! I think I know alot about stuff and I can't help but hate Shadukai! Damn why didn't I make a thread like this?"

Square-enix said:
Point it out milord.

Clean your nasty ass.

Square-enix said:
And the point of this was?

Don't say shit. Look around at the air around

Square-enix said:
My apologizes for the extra letter.

You are forgiven.

Square-enix said:
Heh, can't find a four letter word to make your sentence make sense.

I ain't in the mood.

Square-enix said:
You posting after the matter was settled claims otherwise.

I just wanna tell you shut up since you sound like a hypocrite. You say "this sucks' why'd you bother making this" and then "This is a good thread; I just felt like like flaming.

Square-enix said:
No, I don't 'dig'.
Keep the slang to a minimum. It was difficult enough to read your vapid post.

Ever think about using your brain? *points to SQ's brain*

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
OMFG....this is really getting out of hand and annoying. Stop spamming up this thread. TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(No need for a responce to his comment, JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT!)

Now, if anyone would ask a question, we can get this back on track, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back