• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► No Way Out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Title: No Way Out
Author: R-K/S_I
Rating: Teen
Main Characters:
Riku Légèré
Axel Lae
Sora Harada
Naminé Shitanao
Summary:
Riku has done it, he moved away from his past. Now he is at a new city, with a new life and new hope. His life with his fire head roommate Axel had been going well, but will his past creep back to haunt him?
Style: Alternate Universe.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3087120/1/

Please read and review, and get back to me ^^

keyt

Its a excillent fanfic and all, but by reading chapter one, Im under the impression that in this alternate kh universe that riku...uh....is gay...uh....i mean with the whole “You work for a Modeling company?” Riku asked, as if he knew it was the answer.

Axel simply chuckled, “Actually I’m a painter.”

thing

But it is well written and cool. Nice job.

A

Audo

Its a excillent fanfic and all, but by reading chapter one, Im under the impression that in this alternate kh universe that riku...uh....is gay...uh....i mean with the whole “You work for a Modeling company?” Riku asked, as if he knew it was the answer.

Axel simply chuckled, “Actually I’m a painter.”

thing

But it is well written and cool. Nice job.

Lovely thought, but alas he is not. As you would of known if you had read the rest of the chapters xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back