• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the texas chainsaw massacare: the begining

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
i want to see it even though im not to much into gore and stuff but it looks cool

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I saw the movie today and It was the scariest crap I,ve ever seen before.Also something like this happening for real makes It more frightening.Without a doubt... this is the scariest movie ever in America.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
I saw the movie today and It was the scariest crap I,ve ever seen before.Also something like this happening for real makes It more frightening.Without a doubt... this is the scariest movie ever in America.

. . .I am guessing you knowledge of scary movies is like George Lucas's knowledge of a good movie. Can I please list all of the movies that made this pathetic excuse for a horror film look like Barney only with lots of blood and Gore, But first, the reason why this is not scary. Most horror films today try to scare you with sudden killings out of nowhere and lots of gore, it used to work. Suspence killing/Slashers used to be good...up until the time the very second slasher was made. Now, the list.

The Ring(Even though it was first made in Japan as Ringu, the Americans made it..with the Japanese director of course)

The Grudge(Also originaly a Japanese horror film, but made American and still scary. Originaly called Jui-Rei if I spelled it wrong tell me)

Saw(It had a Japanese style to it, but when Saw 2 came along it was like America strikes back)

The Exerosist(I am pretty sure I spelled it wrong but who cares. This is most likely the scariest film ever made up till now, you propley haven't seen it because it upsets christians taken that you are one)

I would list some Japanese ones or just plan asian ones but you said american made so I won't.

Edit:Oh Sorry I forgot one.

High School Musical(This was so scary I craped out through my mouth lmao)lol

Last edited:

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
Yeah Im gonna see it,so I can see how the whole story goes,but I have to see Saw 3 first.

Anyways i'd like to inform you that The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is not based on true events,they just said it to seem more scarier.And to bring in money.
I heard this on a Special DVD feature by some movie directors...

Then again I might be wrong,but if you can prove its real please post a link to your 'proof'

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
its based on real events, not the same family style as in the movie but its based off a guy that killed women and used to wear their skin on himself....
I had that special addition dvd...

The movie looks promising, I admit its not scary, most scary movies arent. Just really gore, and entertaining. I myself liked See No Evil, but thats just me. And the Saw series, and the Grudge...which by chance I really wanna see the 2nd one.

It may be just alot of gore, but its still entertaining, and of course it really ain't gonna be scary, now if you wanna get scared go to a haunted house at like 10 at night. That's scary right there, especially when Leatherface chases you down with chainsaw, and you don't see him coming till he's right next to you...good stuff...

anyway...I haven't seen it yet but I want to I think its gonna be good

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
. . .I am guessing you knowledge of scary movies is like George Lucas's knowledge of a good movie. Can I please list all of the movies that made this pathetic excuse for a horror film look like Barney only with lots of blood and Gore, But first, the reason why this is not scary. Most horror films today try to scare you with sudden killings out of nowhere and lots of gore, it used to work. Suspence killing/Slashers used to be good...up until the time the very second slasher was made. Now, the list.

I can already tell by your response that you haven't seen the movie have you?Oh wait that's right...you didn't.(Sorry for sarcasm)Let me explain to you the difference between Horror films and the Texas Chain Saw Massacre.Other films make it fairly obvious to you from the start who is and who is not likely to die from the start.I,ll put it this way: A horror film is like a furious beast and Is supposed to be something make it imprint the meaning of "Fear" into you.

A majority of America's films are too tamed and Is just like the American dub of One Piece.I mean sure from the look of the failure It appears to be like It,ll make you piss in your pants but is nothing but a kids film.What makes this movie great Is that strays itself from being too similar with others by breaking this habit, and instead Let's loo

Theannoyingthing said:
The Ring(Even though it was first made in Japan as Ringu, the Americans made it..with the Japanese director of course.

You assume this movie was scary?All I see before me each time I watch this film is another director who overexerts himself to meet the term "fear" with the audience to cry out in fear.The only nod I give out to this film Is showing the result of the desceased.The thing is that It has to take elements from the japanese to make It look scary,and that It's pretty much a series of random kills.

Annoyingthing said:
The Grudge(Also originaly a Japanese horror film, but made American and still scary. Originaly called Jui-Rei if I spelled it wrong tell me)

Ju-On my friend,Ju-On.Yet again,another film that thinks Random pop-ups and kills make It look scary.Hell,If I wanted to see that I would just go ahead and look at the ring again.It believes that hearing a kid in his boxers/gym shorts can scare the living crap out of someone.I only find this movie good is because of the storyline and the origin of the curse.If I wanted to see a Japanese horror movie It'd be Elfen Lied I'm pretty sure that can scare me more then this third rate lack luster buster.

Theannoyingthing said:
Saw(It had a Japanese style to it, but when Saw 2 came along it was like America strikes back)
Now, this is one film I will agree with you was scary but still has "Tamed" writted on the back of It's ass.Another pop-up kill film.It pretty much has all those scenes in which you say "Ohhhhh he's going to die...." and actually does.Almost like they're reading your mind and you get freaked out.

Theannoyingthing said:
The Exerosist(I am pretty sure I spelled it wrong but who cares. This is most likely the scariest film ever made up till now, you propley haven't seen it because it upsets christians taken that you are one)

Those bastards!They upset my religion?!? OMG!!

I'm just screwing with you,even though I am christian I hardly care what anyone says about my god Ya know?Though I do feel ashamed for not defending him I just laugh at the day when he drops their ass to hell, and I'm in heaven sitting on the couch with Jimmy Hendrix and spitting ryhmes with 2pac.This is just another film that just makes me upset over my religion and gives you the feeling that Priest don't really no what the hell their doing when It comes to an exorcism.I rather spend all my time being stuck in a room with Bill Cosby G.W Bush and other annoying crap sacks.

BTW yeah you did spell It wrong.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
I can already tell by your response that you haven't seen the movie have you?Oh wait that's right...you didn't.(Sorry for sarcasm)Let me explain to you the difference between Horror films and the Texas Chain Saw Massacre.Other films make it fairly obvious to you from the start who is and who is not likely to die from the start.I,ll put it this way: A horror film is like a furious beast and Is supposed to be something make it imprint the meaning of "Fear" into you.

A majority of America's films are too tamed and Is just like the American dub of One Piece.I mean sure from the look of the failure It appears to be like It,ll make you piss in your pants but is nothing but a kids film.What makes this movie great Is that strays itself from being too similar with others by breaking this habit, and instead Let's loo

You assume this movie was scary?All I see before me each time I watch this film is another director who overexerts himself to meet the term "fear" with the audience to cry out in fear.The only nod I give out to this film Is showing the result of the desceased.The thing is that It has to take elements from the japanese to make It look scary,and that It's pretty much a series of random kills.

Ju-On my friend,Ju-On.Yet again,another film that thinks Random pop-ups and kills make It look scary.Hell,If I wanted to see that I would just go ahead and look at the ring again.It believes that hearing a kid in his boxers/gym shorts can scare the living crap out of someone.I only find this movie good is because of the storyline and the origin of the curse.If I wanted to see a Japanese horror movie It'd be Elfen Lied I'm pretty sure that can scare me more then this third rate lack luster buster.

Now, this is one film I will agree with you was scary but still has "Tamed" writted on the back of It's ass.Another pop-up kill film.It pretty much has all those scenes in which you say "Ohhhhh he's going to die...." and actually does.Almost like they're reading your mind and you get freaked out.

Those bastards!They upset my religion?!? OMG!!

I'm just screwing with you,even though I am christian I hardly care what anyone says about my god Ya know?Though I do feel ashamed for not defending him I just laugh at the day when he drops their ass to hell, and I'm in heaven sitting on the couch with Jimmy Hendrix and spitting ryhmes with 2pac.This is just another film that just makes me upset over my religion and gives you the feeling that Priest don't really no what the hell their doing when It comes to an exorcism.I rather spend all my time being stuck in a room with Bill Cosby G.W Bush and other annoying crap sacks.

BTW yeah you did spell It wrong.

*Sighs at what he said about the film that Fuzzy just said about at the bottom of the qoute)Well from a chritian point of view, which should be yours and not mine, you should think that this film is about good vs. evil and good winning, but most christians don't get that this film likes their religion, but I won't get into that*

I saw it and it was not scary, basicly just what I was expecting.

lol I knew I spelled it wrong..along with Ju-on.

When you say tamed do you mean that it doesn't have enough blood and gore or that it is to predictible, because I agree some of Saw is preditible, but atleast not as much as Saw 2.

What I was saying about TCSM was that it was a suspense killer, hence slasher and it was not a good one...there was only one good one which would be
Friday the Thirteenth in Slasher film history, everything after that copied it. I say that if you call something a horror film then make it actually scary, not just a film where a person kills someone and it happens a a rate that would scare some people.

jazz16

I seen the movie this weekend. How they had the trailers for it you would think that it would be scary. But i ended up laughing through most of the movie. Since it's based on a "True story" i try not to pick on it much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back