• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
You are quite the pessimist. Think of it as a new start. You will be able to do the whol game over. Think of the fun. I just hope Antiform is accesable from the drive menu.

it would be cool to play KH2 over again with new stuff...

do you think new drive forms will be included???

D

Dexter

Hopefully ^^^.....I'm hoping for Anitform to be usable then just completly random!

KeybladeMaster1

well its in english so tht ll be awesome, but the very idea of them adding all the stuff they couldnt fit is AMAZING, goodbye to my social life that i was starting to care bout again

I think they'll cut out some battles or cutscenes and stuff like that.. They could remove Beginner mode.. But I doubt that's enough for alot of new cutscenes..
Yeah.. I think they'll remove the Riku and Roxas battle and replace it with the battle in the image we saw.. Something tells me that we're gonna fight Rikunort in Roxas in his unknown form.. With dual keyblades.

XI 0blivion II

In one of Nomura's interviews, he said that Xehanort's true name could be No Heart, like we all thought, or Another. I think that's kind of an overlooked statement. I don't come up with good theories but, does anyone else think this could play a cruicial part to the secret ending? Heck, maybe even for the extra cutscenes in FM+?

By the way, I'd appreciate no flames or anything or being called a 'n00b' and such. I'm a LONG time reader, and not much of a poster.

kthundercat

I wouldn't really trust a whole lot of what Nomura said in that older interveiw. As we all found out the hard way that Nomura is a fickle man and is prone to change his mind once he's released info or video's

Case: The video with KH2 Sora in KH1 Hollow Bastion that never happened.

I'm not trying to flame you if it sounds like it, I have that older interveiw bookmarked in my favorites and I think that he has those ideas in his head but that's not to say that he won't end up changing his mind or Disney might change his mind or something of that nature.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Case: The video with KH2 Sora in KH1 Hollow Bastion that never happened.

That really disapointed me. I was looking forward to visiting Hollow Bastion again with the new Sora. I'd run around in KH1 the area where Sora in kh2 is attacked by the Org. and heartless, eagerly waiting and waiting. Yet it never happened. :(

Nomoura is a man of many decieving words. He'll let you know a juicy little detail, but then later, or last moment, he might change his mind. So all we have to do is sit back and wait; wait to see what he has in store for us.

kthundercat

^^
That was funny, I had problems keeping my attention focused on it for longer than two fights or five minutes if story was actually involved.....

XI 0blivion II

Nah, you're not 'flaming' me. I only said that because people tend to kind of bash people who don't post much, that's all.

I didn't think CoM was that boring XD. I think it was just because of it being on the GBA. No voice over, repetitive rooms, 2d graphics... and so on.

Soraroxrikusux05

CoM was awesome for a gba game i hope the remake has kooler sleights and cards. maybe you can have more decks and stuff. I'd like the kool different colored heartless in kh2 fm also, and an extra boss

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
I was looking at the scans again. Doesn't the broken helmeted Knight look a lot like Sora?

But it isnt ok and about the dirve forms they may not be new ones but there might be new attacks for them....well thats what I think :thumbsup:

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I think Sora has run out of what to fuse with, to make another Drive Form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back