• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the war of handheld items....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ds or psp???????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
Well i go with the DS because of its superior games and stuff... although the PSP is still great with all of its cool functions...

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I only have a PSP and GBA, but I have played the wal mart DS, and I guess DS is okay. But I like my PSP better. The only problems the PSP has is the price, and lack of games.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I guess I should have put, "Lack of good games".

The PSP has a few though. Daxter and Socom are great. There are some others I cant think of...

...Ah heck. If the PSP doesn't get good games by spring of 07, then its screwed!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Metal Gear Portable Ops
Guilty Gear Judgement
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max

These three titles alone make PSP awesome. DS is also fine too. (KIRBY ROLL)

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
PSP is badass. With all it's junk. However I don't want nor need the junk.

DS has my games.

And DS pwnd the PSP by far 2 days ago on the 28th.

Why? Pokemon Diamond and Pearl sold 2 MILLION COPIES ON DAY 1 of release. The line outside Yodomachi Camera (I think) had about 200 people on release.

As if PSP didn't have enough problems already >__>

Masamune

Big Boss
i would have probably been getting a PSP instead of DS if only it had good games... but thats the problem..

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Metal Gear Portable Ops
Guilty Gear Judgement
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max

These three titles alone make PSP awesome. DS is also fine too. (KIRBY ROLL)
Woh, wait a minute, but I already bought those games, except when I bought them they were known as Metal Gear Solid, Guilty Gear X2, and Street Fighter Alpha 3.

Also, MGS and SFA3 were used playstation games when I got them, so they ended up costing a lot less then their PSP counterparts.

Oh, and btw, 3 titles is never enough to make an entire system awesome, no matter how much of a fanboy you are.

Masamune

Big Boss
Oh, and btw, 3 titles is never enough to make an entire system awesome, no matter how much of a fanboy you are.

^ agreed.. no one in their right minds would by a handheld such as the PSP for only three games...

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
DS owns<3 it has awesome games like Mario bros. and etc. Nintendo classics. Plus I find the DS more comfortable<3

Henskie

I'm Batman
In my opinion they are both good in their own way. PSP has great graphics and it has Mp3s videos etc but the DS is more gaming and it presents gaming in a different way and If I had to chose one I would chose my DS

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
My big brother recently purchased a PSP and boy is it better than I thought it was, though it takes a while to get used to the analog stick. Unfortunately, there are only three games on it that I like that's Loco Roco, GTA: Liberty Stories, and Lumines. It does play movies, but I have a PS2 for that and I don't watch movies much anyway. It does play music but I rarely listen to music.

Then there's the DS, the one I will buy, but I'm not sure if I should get a regular DS or a Lite. There have been problems with the Lite and the regular one is cheaper but the Lite is smaller and brighter. (I want a pink one soooo badly!) The reason I'm buying it instead of a PSP is because it has better games, more games that appeal to me, and it's also cheaper than the PSP.

Mighty

Plus

In my opinion. The DS Lite is just 100x sexier than any other handheld. Period.

Even the Sega Game Gear!?
gamegear.gif

OOOO Next Gen

If there was a war between the DS and the PSP, then the PSP would be on it's last legs. The DS has consistently gotten double the sales the PSP has received. The DS just has a lot better selection of games than the PSP.

kingdomheartsjak

Who's that ontop of your computer????????? me, wus
PSP is badass. With all it's junk. However I don't want nor need the junk.

DS has my games.

And DS pwnd the PSP by far 2 days ago on the 28th.

Why? Pokemon Diamond and Pearl sold 2 MILLION COPIES ON DAY 1 of release. The line outside Yodomachi Camera (I think) had about 200 people on release.

As if PSP didn't have enough problems already >__>

What the...diamond and pearl has been released???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back