• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameplay CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The cards are memories. That's why the game is called Chain of Memories. The story of how Namine is forced into ruining Sora's brain. You can see the after effect in KH2.

Puck

There are combos in CoM? Huh. No wonder I died so many times.

At least this combat system better than FF, which requires no skill or brain work what so ever. FF is tap X and watch.

tam_tam

i live in norway.. but i really hope that KH2 final mix. will come out here.. i have only seen skies of memries(the whole gameplay and cutscene in KH com) but i really want to play it too=D

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
KINGDOM MASHER I & II

Sorry I really had to say that XD

But yeah, when playing through the COM Demo, button masher = No no, here's my view on the gameplay of all five games

Kingdom Hearts - Button mashing, button mashing, button mashing the x button over and over though you also needed to strategize sometimes as to when to attack.

Kingdom Hearts Mobile - This game focuses more on timing from what I see instead of straight up button mashing.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - Same as KHI just a bit more strategy

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories: Perfect gameplay and flawless, you need to strategize WHEN to use your cards WHICH cards to use WHEN to set up a combo chain, when to STOP your opponent's card chains with your own, and then return their hit right back at them. Chain of memories have shown a Kingdom Hearts game can indeed be revived.

Kingdom Hearts II - Yeah it's pure button mashing, guess what? :D They added a triangle button to the mashing, though mashers won't get to mash all they want till the final battle. Which I have given the name "Xemnas' dome of Mashing"

Puck

^Who cares about button mashing. All action games are require button pushing. Everyone just wants a game where they just push a button once for the entire game or battle. You guys are just lazy. So who cares about button mashing. Just as long as I have fun doing it. It's pointless playing something I hate playing.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
^Who cares about button mashing. All action games are require button pushing. Everyone just wants a game where they just push a button once for the entire game or battle. You guys are just lazy. So who cares about button mashing. Just as long as I have fun doing it. It's pointless playing something I hate playing.

i assume you've never played a fighter game.

Puck

^I have. Just not Tekken 5( I played Tekken 4 though).

Since when was KH a fighting game? When was GoW or DMC fighting games? Are you even in the right genre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back