• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's Over

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

I don't know what I've done, but whatever it is, here this'

I'M SORRY

Lately i've been getting in arguments on the forum, because random people hate me. I've tried not to flame or spam anyone, at all. ever. I admit I do sometimes, but it doesn't matter.

Look lately you all may hate me or whatever, over random things. Some of you even hate me, and you don't know why, you just hate me because others do, and therefore it grows.

Whatever, if I flamed, spammed, was an ass, or anything in overall. I apologize.

Get this, I rarely apologize, in real life, and on the forums. So here it is. Once again I'm sorry, you can continue hating me, but that will be your problem from now on.

And frankly, I do not have time for the forums much anymore, I have school, and personal issues to take care of. So this will be my last goodbye.

I'm getting my account deleted, and I'm leaving. It was....well....no it wasn't fun.

~Eclipse

E

Eclipse

wat?

oh hell no, u aint leaving, if u do, i'll cut my leg off T-T

yes. sorry. i've been humiliated enough and flamed enough. I don't need to stand for this. I have my real life, and real friends. KHI has just been a hassle. I need time for my schoolwork anyway.

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
T-T u suck

just let the haters hate, an u contiune to do wat u do, but i guess if ur to busy i understand, i mean im busy to but i still drop by every once while, so yeah i guess i cant change ur mind, well goodluck eclipsy, u been a good friend to me:)

E

Eclipse

T-T u suck

just let the haters hate, an u contiune to do wat u do, but i guess if ur to busy i understand, i mean im busy to but i still drop by every once while, so yeah i guess i cant change ur mind, well goodluck eclipsy, u been a good friend to me:)

thx. and it's not haters, it's everyone in the damn free world.

and yes i'm busy.

no prob. you been a good friend too.

Last edited:

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
yes i no i been a good friend xD

well ima going to miss u, good luck out there in the real world an if anybody gives u any lip then just punch them in the kidney

kk :)

see ya ;D

E

Eclipse

Why make an apology thread if you're just going to shove the blame on others?

eh? it's true, i have been flamed and humiliated. Just sayin. =]

S

Shadow Soldier

Who hasnt been flamed and humiliated on these forums? I mean, look at sora212, I gave you my advice and what not through a PM.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah most of the people on this forums are immature anyways so why worry what their opinions are? Well its still sad to see ya go, knowing how good of an artist you were. I hope you continue to make AMV's. I'll probably talk to you on myspace so good luck in life.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
GASP!you cant leave!!! D : you were my first friend on the forum's! D : even though I barely know you, this is truely upsetting T_T. I hope you change your mind. If you dont, then seeya later Eclipse.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
don't leave, friend :(
so what if some certain people hate you? i don't.

"Can you feel it crush you, does it seem to bring the worst in you out
There's no running away from these things that hold you down"

Crossfade - Colors

~T90

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Don't leave when you're so bitter. Try and sort it out, or at least prove to people that you aren't just a flamer who gets into arguments. Show that you can rise above it and redeem yourself.

I'm sure it's not just you that is hated by random people Eclipse. Don't take the forums too seriously. I really think that you should stay, you're an active member and the demands of school is a poor reason for leaving.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
haha this thread is what

Well, one less flaming 15-year-old, even if I do remember Eclipse actually contributing to the discussion on occasion.

E

Eclipse

If you're going to leave just because people hate you, then that's not cool. Everybody has an enemy or two here, just deal with it.

I can name twenty..not just two.

Don't leave when you're so bitter. Try and sort it out, or at least prove to people that you aren't just a flamer who gets into arguments. Show that you can rise above it and redeem yourself.

I'm sure it's not just you that is hated by random people Eclipse. Don't take the forums too seriously. I really think that you should stay, you're an active member and the demands of school is a poor reason for leaving.

I've tried to sort it out. But some people here are too immature to grow up, and just want to make everything a fight and flamefest. The minute I sign onto chat I get flamed just because people don't like me.

still I may think about it......I just wanted to apologize (for what I did....no one will ever know o__o), even though I know many people here don't give a hoot.

Well, one less flaming 15-year-old, even if I do remember Eclipse actually contributing to the discussion on occasion.

Please...I rarely ever start anything or flame anyone for no reason. Maybe that's what bugs people, but people who don't even know me are just sayin "oh hey that's eclipse.....what an asshole"

People are even talking crap about me on other forums:

You know what's a better present? Eclipse leaving.

And he just did.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Come on now, You can't just leave because of this! I mean if you give in to them and leave then you've only accomplished one thing and that's letting them drive you away. Do you really wanna leave in such a cowardly way, by just giving up? I would hope not, but if other issues besides the flaming are reasons for your leave then that I can understand I guess.

I know you don't know me that well, but I've seen you around and you seem like a really great guy and I just don't feel you shouldn't leave is all, but if you must I will say goodbye and hope you come back for a visit at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back