• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could be a mod for a day,, would you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

How many of you pricks would be a mod for day given the chance?

Personally, I wouldnt, because then I would have to be nice, and watch my language.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Depends.

Would I have to adopt the characteristics of some moderators, such as giving members warnings who clearly don't deserve them, and then turning a blind eye to blatant disregard for the rules on other occasions?

Justice will prevail.
I would love to be the "Ratio-style" mod. He is a cool mod. Not as cool as monkeh or nothing.

Last edited:

~Leo~

Ban anyone with 212 in there name....

And delete the KH sections.....

Justice will prevail.
What was the AoD problem? She was ok. She knew how to RP......Did I accidentally add a 's' in there? Whoops.

C

Charlie

I wouldn't have any problem being a moderator.

I'd see within the different perspectives of our members, attempt to create useful rules that overall benefit the members of this site over the section that I would look over, be reasonable, not be as critical in most situations that dictate how I'd look among the staff, hold literacy, and logic, always remain to be kind, and responsible...

-So if I could be a mod for a day..eventhough for a shortened period of time, I wouldn't be hesitant to accept it.

*shrugs* Heh, just to put it simply.

Justice will prevail.
Would Edmunds and Manchester Black approve of mod for a day every month? I think so.....

C

Charlie

^It depends on exactly 'whom' they decide to temporarily hire though.

Completely self explanatory.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Would Edmunds and Manchester Black approve of mod for a day every month? I think so.....

I think not.

Can you imagine how confusing that would be?

Can you imagine how much work they'd have to do, to keep changing the positions of everyone?

Can you imagine how they'd come under attack if any of those mods weren't suitable?

I, can imagine total power absue from these 'daily mods' who would try and over mod in an attempt to be remembered.

Think again, 212.

Phenomenon X

Banned banned banned banned banned banned banned banned banned banned.

Man that would be fun.

Abel

Let me tell you from years of experience that being on a staff is nowhere near as fun as being a regular member. It's all downhill once you're promoted.
siggly.gif

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

Let me tell you from years of experience that being on a staff is nowhere near as fun as being a regular member. It's all downhill once you're promoted.

Not completly true. I was a S-Mod for some time on a site, its not all that bad. I guess mainly because I was a hard ass and people knew not to break any rules or piss me off.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

If I was chosen to be a mod, I'd use what power I have to beat some intelligence into those idiots. >_>

Swag

Young King
Mod for a day? only if I was over the KH forums so that everytime someone post something n00bish I'd delete it (although there might not be any new post at all after that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back