• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forgotten

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluefrog

Website
spaces.msn.com
hello ppl .... i was banned i think in april..i think..
and i have come back but when i entered the chat the ppl there that were my friends didn't say hello to me or anything ; - ;
i didn't bother saying hi again to them because i guess if they really missed me they would have said hi before but i guess thats just me...

Abel

Yeah, those backstabbers! Forget about them, they're not worth it. I'll be your friend, and mentor. And together, we shall rise up and fall with great might upon those nonconformists! You are the sickle to my hammer.

I

inhiding

hello ppl .... i was banned i think in april..i think..
and i have come back but when i entered the chat the ppl there that were my friends didn't say hello to me or anything ; - ;
i didn't bother saying hi again to them because i guess if they really missed me they would have said hi before but i guess thats just me...
Oh, woe is you.

See this? I'm playing the saddest tune on the world's smallest piano for you.

S

Shadow Soldier

inhiding, im actually having fun with this piano, this thing owns.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
You must think you're something big. I mean come on you prick; I'm smarter than you and you think these childish comments are actually going to prove your worth to this section of the board.

Or does it just piss you off that I make rude comments at every turn. Nothing personal, I'm just like this. I actually am very happy. I'm just mean. And you think you're so cool. Please.

Have as many posts as you want and just make comments for no real reason with no real point. Things I say may be rude and unsulting, but they have a point. No one just gets it.

Now then, you may stick your head back up your ass.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I'm smarter than you and you think these childish comments are actually going to prove your worth to this section of the board.

And you think so highly of yourself, when you find pleasure in insulting others? Yes, I may say childish things, but so what? I like saying immature things on the internet, so what? It's better than acting like a jackass who persists in rude comments just because you want to.

And you think you're so cool. Please.

I never recalled thinking I was "so cool." Unlike you, I'm not a self-loathing, self-absorbed jackass. You have no business here if you just come to insult people. I mean, really, every post you make is an insult. You're seventeen years old. Grow up. Shouldn't you be thinking about your future as a seventeen year old, as opposed to making fun of others? There are people on this forum like you, who insult others, but they do it with originality, and have some reason behind it. You have given no proof that any of us are "morons" and "idiots."

You say that all the time. Nobody is offended by it, just annoyed.

Things I say may be rude and unsulting, but they have a point. No one just gets it.

You're not as snide and secretive as you think. People don't take the time to delve within your posts and find out the meaning, 'cause they have lives. But if some of us took the time to understand your posts, you wouldn't be as snide as you think.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
You must think you're something big. I mean come on you prick; I'm smarter than you and you think these childish comments are actually going to prove your worth to this section of the board.
All evidence would suggest than you are anything but smarter than Cursed, since you must resort to juvenile insults. And who are you to be talking about childish comments? And proving your worth to this section of the board? Please.

Or does it just piss you off that I make rude comments at every turn. Nothing personal, I'm just like this. I actually am very happy. I'm just mean. And you think you're so cool. Please.
Of course it pisses everyone off, that you constantly make rude comments, whether they are needed or not. Most of the time, they are NOT needed. Why do you make rude comments?

Have as many posts as you want and just make comments for no real reason with no real point. Things I say may be rude and unsulting, but they have a point. No one just gets it.
Care to enlighten us, as to the nature of your 'points'? In doing so, maybe you'll seem like less of a 'prick' as you so eloquently put it.

No u.

Last edited:

Abel

The "n" shouldn't be capitalized, but good effort anyway mate.
siggly.gif

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Well I noticed that, after editing the post. I don't care about Inner-Demon enough to re-edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back