• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Disaster : Nooblets On The Rise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Personally I enjoy pissing people off and playing with their minds. Of course they never catch it. Which makes me happy. How I love life...

You remind me so much of House. And not just because he's in your avatar XP.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I know how you feel, sadly it doesn't work on me. The only thing that can manage to piss me off is LACKING of intelligence.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Curiously enough you aren't the first person to say that to me. It's making me question my people skills....

(Ironically enough I started watching House because I was told I was like him. Can't say it isn't true)

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
See, I thought everyone of them were making idiots of themselves. Except for Xiao, I'll leave her out. This time.....

And 2k9, I don't think anyone cares about you watching noobs. You're just a sad moron.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
This thread has turned you all to bitchy English teachers that are grading homework. D:

i'd liek sum sanity kay pl0x?

My English teacher Is cool who could care less wether we curse or not and fire spit balls,at each other.The only teacher that sucks Is my math teacher who is a stupid fat gay guy who enjoys hearing himself talk.

Alaude Drenxta

Nope, just adressing a few simple facts Sakura. That, and being a jackass, I hate eclipse. Stupid people should not try to act intelligent, it irks me.

Fuzzy, it pains me to be the one to tell you this, but no one has any idea what you're saying, because your sentences look like blobs of unrelating words.

Alaude Drenxta

True, I just thoroughly enjoy making a fool out of him. Though, that doesn't really take much, does it?

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Inner-demon said:
See, I thought everyone of them were making idiots of themselves. Except for Xiao, I'll leave her out. This time.....

And 2k9, I don't think anyone cares about you watching noobs. You're just a sad moron.

I'm sorry... you must mistake me for the type to give a shit.Go suck a **** instead having me hear you sound like a bitch, you sad ass sob.

Breaking point said:
Fuzzy, it pains me to be the one to tell you this, but no one has any idea what you're saying, because your sentences look like blobs of unrelating words

Mess up,didn't see that one coming.Thanks for the shout out, I'm pretty sure someone was gonna say that anyways.

Alaude Drenxta

She's not an unintelligent girl, though I could list a few more to go on that list, and one to be removed. @_@

Fuzzy's grammar and spelling leaves alot to be desired. >_>

E

Eclipse

1) You have been here half as long, and have twice as many posts.
2) I've been laid by more girls than you have probably even spoken to.
3) I'm currently engaged.
4) You're an idiot

1.) so? you're point is?
2.) and that makes you look better? that makes you look like an STD-motel
3.) at 16? i pity you
4.) come again?

Alaude Drenxta

1.) so? you're point is?
2.) and that makes you look better? that makes you look like an STD-motel
3.) at 16? i pity you
4.) come again?

These points all contradict your aforementioned statement. If your lacking of the ability to comprehend is what is causing you to misunderstand this, or just the fact that you're in denial; it matters not.........

You know what? If it's all the same to you, I'll just say you're an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back