• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something very sweet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
I was looking through this KH2 forum here to see what people were actually still talking about, during this period of time in which KH2 has been out in the U.S. and Japan for a while, and we have yet to see any info on KH3 except for the secret video, Sunset Horizons. What I found disappointed me. I found mostly just closed threads, and the threads that were open hadn't gotten replies since yesterday.

Seeking to find some meaning in the KH2 forum, I decided to go back to the earlier pages of the forum. I went further back and further back. I started to see threads with titles such as "DiZ is Ansem!", "I think BHK is the Riku Replica.", etc. So many broken theories, so many destroyed concepts. It was like a graveyard.

Eventually, I reached the final page, and at the very end, I found something comforting. I found one final thread. I could not read the inside of the thread, since it was so old, but I could read the title perfectly. The earliest thread in the KH2 forum reads: "Friends"

Just then, I realized it, the KH2 forum isn't just about what will happen in KH3 or how people feel about KH2. I mean, of course that's a huge part of it, but the thing that ties it all together is friends. We're not just KH fans, we're friends. Sometimes, people in here may think of each other as enemies whos only purpose is to shoot down and demolish our theories and ideas that we thought so hard to come up with. But this little journey to the beginning of this forum made me realize that we're more than just that. We are friends.

I dont know that really has to do with KH2 or not. but I just decided to post that. That's not a fake lil story I came up with either. It's all true. Go to the earliest page of the KH2 forum and you'll see, the earliest thread really is titled "Friends".

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
-smiles-

I agree. Thanks for the lovely reminder of why we're here.

I'm just going to move this to Forum Insanity, because it's really not about KH2, it's just about the forum. Hope you don't mind.

[Moved]

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think it's true. Most people do start off in the KH2 section. ^^ And I have a lot of memories there too.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
its about time Linkin Park did something...

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
woah...wrong thread on the above post there...

ignore me ^__^

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
NU U TARDS SHE'S RIGHT

We aren't here for the KH.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ENDORSED BY ME. :D

T

tux_

I was looking through this KH2 forum here to see what people were actually still talking about, during this period of time in which KH2 has been out in the U.S. and Japan for a while, and we have yet to see any info on KH3 except for the secret video, Sunset Horizons. What I found disappointed me. I found mostly just closed threads, and the threads that were open hadn't gotten replies since yesterday.

Seeking to find some meaning in the KH2 forum, I decided to go back to the earlier pages of the forum. I went further back and further back. I started to see threads with titles such as "DiZ is Ansem!", "I think BHK is the Riku Replica.", etc. So many broken theories, so many destroyed concepts. It was like a graveyard.

Eventually, I reached the final page, and at the very end, I found something comforting. I found one final thread. I could not read the inside of the thread, since it was so old, but I could read the title perfectly. The earliest thread in the KH2 forum reads: "Friends"

Just then, I realized it, the KH2 forum isn't just about what will happen in KH3 or how people feel about KH2. I mean, of course that's a huge part of it, but the thing that ties it all together is friends. We're not just KH fans, we're friends. Sometimes, people in here may think of each other as enemies whos only purpose is to shoot down and demolish our theories and ideas that we thought so hard to come up with. But this little journey to the beginning of this forum made me realize that we're more than just that. We are friends.

I dont know that really has to do with KH2 or not. but I just decided to post that. That's not a fake lil story I came up with either. It's all true. Go to the earliest page of the KH2 forum and you'll see, the earliest thread really is titled "Friends".

tl;dr

I was distracted by the loli Bubbles in your tagnature... *fap*

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Shiro-chan, *Oathkeeper*, and I have become excellent friends here on the forums. I talk on the phone/webcam with Sheerow and Skype with *Oath*, plus Shiro and I are meeting up next year when I head to her home state on a senior trip! :-D I'm uber-excited.

I have so many friends on these forums (Monkeh! <3) that I can't even write them all down here, I was just mentioning those I've communicated with personally. And that's all because of this here forum! ^_^

I started off in the KH members-helping-members section, then moved on to the KH2, then Graphics...I've made a lot of friends here, it's awesome.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
OMG! I have alot of friends including Sheer <3

The friends I mostly hangout with are : Sweet Raine, Princess Sakura, Sheer, Reno-chan, Brainy-pigeon, TrueBeliever.>.>; Leik omg.! I still can't believe Princess Sakura and I could get along earlier >.>; Now we are liek OMG! -huggles- xD: Yeah, I am mostly here for my friends now :D

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
NU U TARDS SHE'S RIGHT

We aren't here for the KH.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ENDORSED BY ME. :D

I also endorse this thread of peace. Come on. Of course this forums about friends. I don't have any actual ones here but yea. I'm sure some people remember me. I made that 4 years rememberance thread thingie right before KH2 came out. It got to like almost twenty pages.

T

tux_

Shiro-chan, *Oathkeeper*, and I have become excellent friends here on the forums. I talk on the phone/webcam with Sheerow and Skype with *Oath*, plus Shiro and I are meeting up next year when I head to her home state on a senior trip! :-D I'm uber-excited.

I have so many friends on these forums (Monkeh! <3) that I can't even write them all down here, I was just mentioning those I've communicated with personally. And that's all because of this here forum! ^_^

I started off in the KH members-helping-members section, then moved on to the KH2, then Graphics...I've made a lot of friends here, it's awesome.

You better stop by my place ;_;
Bring Julz with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back