• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's it like to be a "n00b'?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I wonder, what is it like being a n00b? Being flamed at by many people, and having your friends help you flame back. Does one's grammatical skills result in being a n00b? Some say yes, but my producer says no.

But what does define a n00b? No really. Most "n00bs" that I myself have encountered have these traits:

1 - speek lyke dis lol

2 - think they know everything. Say if you were to prove them wrong, they'll defend themselves with either a flame, call your post a spaz, just say you're plain wrong with no proof to back it up, call your post a flame which angers you and may result in you flaming them back for their ignorance, or they may make up the most stupidest reason. So stupid that you stare at the sentence trying to first decypher what it says and secondly to try and see how their statement relates to the topic whatsoever.

3 - as said in fact #3, they cannot argue without using inappriopriate words.

4 - are either called a n00b by the majority of members/posters or call you a n00b first, which then backfires where everyone else calls them a n00b.

5 - spaz... uncontroablly (sp?) when proven wrong or when they no longer can uphold an arguement.

6 - Post the same thing over and over even though it's already been done... twice or more times. This can REALLY be seen in the KH2 section with all those damn theories.

So yea, to me, that's a n00b. But what is a n00b to you? Would I myself be a n00b? To those facts, I may, or may not be a n00b.

So like, you wonder why I typed this? Cuz I'm trying to get myself to fall asleep by boring myself to death and staring that the comp screen till I fall unconscious.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Yep. This proves that you're pretty much brilliant.

And I'm not sarcastic. The sarcasm switch turns off at 2:30 in the morning...

black acid

Heros need Villains
there's Multiple scenarios in which case anyone can call you a n00B the thing that makes is true is when U realise the Problem yourself. . .Ultimatlly In a Long term Shot english should be the last thing n00Bs should be worried about IMO. . .

T

tux_

there's Multiple scenarios in which case anyone can call you a n00B the thing that makes is true is when U realise the Problem yourself. . .Ultimatlly In a Long term Shot english should be the last thing n00Bs should be worried about IMO. . .

lol
n00b, gtfo pl0x.
And Fuzzy... gtfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back