• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Giving away 1 billion rpg gil, who wants it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lawl, You Suck!
Gtfo =o

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I don't have one billion gil foo, I just did this to screw with people and get their hopes up, just to see them fall, dashed into the dirt.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

I don't have one billion gil foo, I just did this to screw with people and get their hopes up, just to see them fall, dashed into the dirt.

No! You did it to get attention you whore. D:<
Besides, who the hell has 1 billion gil? I don't even know what it is, and I still doubt it.

<3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back