• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like it so far?

• Dude, this fan-fic sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The Keyblade War Chapter 2-2

[BEWARE. IT’S VERY LONG]

“Riku its Axel. I don’t how. He’s gone crazy though.” Sora was still pounding on the barrier. “Riku jumped up and ran to the barrier too. “It can’t be. I saw him die.”

[Riku Flashback] At TWTNW

[Standing at the foot of Memory's Skyscraper]

“You with me?” Axel looked over to his right and there was Larxene. “She’s with you till the end.” Larxene drew her Kunai. “I don’t think this is a time to get mushy.” Zexion folded his arms smiling. “ZEX!” Axel rushed over to him and grabbed his hand, like Hercules and Sora. “I didn’t think you’d come.” He smiled. “Well I think it’s cute they love each other.” Demyx walked up to them. “LOVE?! HA! A nobody wouldn’t know love if it bit him on the face.” Zexion scoffed at Demyx. Axel scratched the stubble on his face. “You sure you want to go through with this Axel? I mean he could turn us into Dusks.” Demyx put his hand to his temple. Axel teleported behind him and put his finger to Demyx’s back like a gun. “Either you’re with me, or you’re against him.” Demyx could only shrug and say “Not much choice, have I?”

[Inside the pod room where Sora was sleep]

Xehanort in his complete form appeared. “Vexen, I want you to watch the pod, make sure nobody bothers me. Marluxia, I want you and Xaldin to wait in the Grand Hall. Axel and company will be there.” He instantly climbed into a pod similar to the one Sora was sleeping in. “What about him” Vexen pointed to Riku. “Destroy him. Do not leave his heart open to become heartless. I want him erased from existence. And if he creates another nobody, I will destroy you.” The pod closed behind Xehanort.

“Xemnas! Show yourself.” Axel appeared with one chakram in hand. “We settle this now!” He continued to shout. “Xemnas isn’t here yet. Allow me to take his place.” Saix came through a wall using a dark portal. “Saix. I have a score to settle with you.” Zexion walked into the hall of empty melodies; unarmed; instead of teleporting. Saix rolled his non-existing eyes. “You mean to fight me? Unarmed at that?” He tried to emote, but it failed horrendously. “If I had a heart; this’d be where I die from laughter.” Saix smiled, but a creepy MJ look came upon his face. “Zexion-” Axel said to Zexion but was quickly cut off. “Axel. I won’t return from this battle alive. So I want Demyx to go to the world “Radient Gardens” and find someone. Make sure he tells this person Ienzo kept his promise. He has no place here, this is a battlefield.” Zexion stretched his arm out, and the “Echo of Nothing” Keyblade flashed in his hand.

Both Zexion and Saix appeared in the non-existing “Addled Impasse.” The moon was beaming down upon them through the window. Saix raised his hand, and the Claymore materialized. “You care to put off this idiotic fight? Even you said that didn’t like Axel. So why join him?” Saix looked at Zexion. He looked like he was in thought. “I guess… because… I think I hate you.” Zexion and his so emo attitude retorted. He tilted his head slightly. “Well now, I see that you’re overconfident.” Saix brought the claymore to his side in preparation to attack. “You know, you talk too much. Just kill me if you’re bad.” Zexion smiled. Saix became enraged from this. Saix went berserk and charged at Zexion. He quickly sidestepped, swung his Keyblade from behind, tripping Saix. Saix quickly caught himself with his hand and flipped over. He was getting angrier. A vein popped up on his forehead, as beads of sweat rolled down. “GAHHHHH!” He tried to charge again, but Zexion tossed the Echo of Nothing over his shoulder, and jumped up on it backward. “C’mon.” He made a hand signal for Saix to come again. More and more veins bulge from his neck. Saix’s rolled into the back of his head from pure rage. “You know what, this bores me. I think I’ll end this quickly.” Zexion yawned to tempt Saix even further. “I WILL KILL YOU!!” Saix opened his mouth exposing the almost beast-like teeth in his mouth. He summoned 300 Berserkers around Zexion. He sighed as he got down off the Keyblade. “I surrender.” He raised his hands in the air. “But first!” Zexion had opened up a dark portal to escape. “FOLLOW HIS AND RIP THE NON-EXISTING FLESH FROM HIS BONES!” All 301 nobodies followed him into the dark realm.”

“What’s going on?” Riku looked around. He could see Xehanort in the pod. Instantly he pulled out the Soul Eater, and began to bang on the pod. “Riku can you hear me?” A mysterious voice in Rikus’ head said. “Who’s there?” He asked weakly. “It’s me Ienzo. I need a really big favor. There is a container in the desk next to you. You must get that container, and fix it. You don’t know it yet, but you know how to work it.” Zexion sounded as if he was struggling. “Ienzo?! Where are you? I’ll come help!” He looked like he was ready for battle, injured and all. “You can’t get here from where you aren’t. Look, in this container is a device that restores heartless into people. That’s the last one so remembering is a must! Stupid nobodies!” He sounded like he was losing to Saix now. “Look, I can help you, just tell me where you are!” Riku looked around as if he was expecting to see Zexion. What he saw was Vexen shooting an iceball at him. “Riku, you are the only one who can fix it. I’ve seen it in action; it can repel nobodies like nothing. Gah! You won’t get away with this Saix!” It became apparent that Saix was winning. Riku dodged another iceball, while listening to Zexion too. It was very hard. “This will teach you to betray the Organization!” A loud slashing sound was heard.

“Riku! You’re the last hope.” He sounded weak. “Riku?! That weakling is being eliminated by Vexen as we speak.” Saix slashed at Zexion’s chest. “I won’t die like this!” Everything was dark around them. “You’re hardly in a position to suggest winning this!” Saix scoffed at the futile attempt to stand up. “Take a look where we are. The dark depths of endless abyss.” Thorns began to disintegrate Zexion into nothingness. “Not a bit of light. How will you be able to beat me?” Saix called more Berserkers, and a whole army of heartless. “Like this.” Zexion weakly turned around, and shot a beam of light from his Keyblade. “What good will that bit of light do for you?” Saix’ eyes shot open as he realized what Zexion was doing. “NOOO!” He reached out for his nobodies to attack, but none of them moved. “I never planned on making it out of this battle alive. But hey, I’m a nobody; I don’t even exist. So I can’t die, nor can I be alive.” And with that a beam of light echoed through the endless abyss. “I only wish mercy upon what I’m not.” Zexion opened his arms like he was hugging the light, and he disappeared. “NOOOOOO!!!!” Saix covered his eyes as the light engulfed him. The doors were opened.

“IENZO! NOOOO!” Riku had heard everything. Unfortunately, he was unable to do anything about it as Vexen gained the upped hand. Riku was frozen from the neck down. “Ienzo is dead.” He closed his eyes as he fought back the tears. “Struggle all you might. You won’t escape this. I will destroy your body, causing death. No heartless. No Nobody. And this will only hurt for a second-” But before he could even finish his sentence, he was struck in his back. Vexen fell forward and 2 hooded nobodies stood there. One removed his hood to show Xigbar. “Why? Why did you kill him?” Vexen’s “body” disappeared. “Whooptidy freaking do. He was nothing but trouble.” Xigbar reloaded his weapon. “Melt it.” Xigbar looked over at the other nobody who still had on his hood. He hesitated. “If you want to see him again, you’ll do it.” Xigbar looked at him impatiently. You could feel the anger coming off of him. The other nobody summoned 2 fire and wheel chakram, and proceeded to melt the ice. “Now, Riku. Get Roxas out of here. He has someone to be. Make no mistake; this is for Roxas. I see you again, I’ll kill you.” Xigbar and the other nobody teleported out leaving Riku looking confused.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Not bad at all. I liked the first part alot more though. But the plot seems to similar to Kingdom Hearts 2 now. But it is still okay. I think that I am going to make me one know.lol

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm not really a Vexen fan, so it wasn't really hard for me. Sorry if you feel that way.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
O_O"", holy crap that is soooo long. I love it, I love reading about the organization members for some weird reason, and they're fighting which makes it better ^.^. I love it, can't wait to read more. You really like to make stories huh?

M

Master of hearts

Wow, I love it! I can't wait to read some more! I just joined so I decided to look around ,then I found out about this story. It's really well written!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well siince Shadokai_Xjoura gave me the fic, I hereby do proclaim that this fic is cancelled. I have stuff to do, and there's no telling when I'll get around to this, so goodbye.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
We're waiting Shadokai. I thought you were going to do it. I'm not going to wait forever

Shadukai X

Banned
I'm not gonna let this thread die..its too good, I'm typing Chapter 3 as I type, I'm terribly sory for the delay

Shadukai X

Banned
Ok, here it is, I hope I didn't jepordized the fan-fic because of a hasty chapter. I'm so sorry for all the trouble, purified_riku..
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Chapter 3

Sora and Riku began to run away, swinging occasionally to hold back any nobodies that tried to hurt them.
As they retreated, Sora wondered to himself, "How is he back? How is this possible?"

Riku was running, afraid to look back, afraid that Axel wasn't an illusion. He continued to run alongside Sora, looking at him to make sure he didn't fall behind.
Riku knew he couldn't run like this. He turned to Sora told him to stop, and helped him fight. " Sora, keep running….If we can get to camp, and then we can fight back."

"We can't hurt Axel!!" Sora shouted, "He helped me before!"
Flames shot in their direction, almost setting Sora ablaze. Riku could hear Axel in the distance."See? He obviously doesn't care about you Sora!" shouted Riku, "We're going back to camp, at least the troops can help us there.”

Running as fast as they could, Sora and Riku caught up with Rhey and the Oath unit. They all hasted back as fast as they could. When the camp was in sight, everyone saw the Nobodies were catching up. The moist grass made it hard to run, and Rhey stumbled. The Demi-weapon fell out of his hands, and shattered to pieces. Only Rhey noticed, and decided to leave it there. The camp was close, and so were the Nobodies.

Goofy and Donald had been helping troops preparing weaponry all day. Donald set down his wand, and sat on a crate. “Gwarsh Donald, where did Sora go?” asked Goofy.
“I don’t know, but I’m getting frustrated waiting for him.” added Donald. Donald turned his head “Look Goofy! It’s Sora!”

Sora, Riku, Rhey, and the Oath Unit were running, plain in sight. As soon as they entered the barrier, they began to shout for all the troopers to get their armor on. Some fellow Keyblade troops had barely risen from their tents, but rushed to get their suits on, aware something was about to happen.

“Shut down the barrier! Gather your shields! Line up facing the East Hills! Prepare for an attack!” Sora commanded, helping a troop or two with their preparations.
“Riku!” Sora shouted, “Take command of Aurora and Omega Unit! Line them in the towers!” Riku nodded, and gave the order for the Units to gather in the wooden towers.

Donald and Goofy met up with Sora, and Goffy asked, “What’s going on Sora?”
“Nobodies are coming this way, and we need to fight them off.”

“How can we help?” asked Donald

Sora looked at Donald and Goofy, their weapons in hand “Donald, take control of your unit, Mana Unit, and Goofy, you get Akashic Unit ready.” Sora looked at the oncoming Nobodies

“We’re going to be on the front line.”

End of Chapter 3

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Shadukai X

Banned
I don't want this fic to die, its too good

anyone can pm me on what you think is going to happen in the next chapter

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
[claps come from nowhere] Way to go Shado, type, type, type
Glad you decided to join again. It'll be a while before I update but it will be worth it

Numbaa Juusan: Rokusasu
>.>25
KUPO

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Chapter 3 Alternate.
It’s the other side of Chapter 3, not a different chapter altogether.

2 years ago

“Melt it.” Xigbar looked at me. “Do it if you want to see him again.” He smiled. “I wanted to slit his throat right there. I radiated my anger towards him, although I said nothing. “This is the infamous Riku.” I thought. “So helpless and fragile.”

30 Minutes ago…

“After melting the ice, I left that place. It made me sick.” The nobody appeared to be talking to himself. He began to remove his hood, but was interrupted by a portal of darkness in the wall. “Show yourself!” He shouted. “No one eh.” He brought his Fire and Wind Chakram to his side. “Well maybe I can drag you out.” Then he charged into the darkness.

“Welcome. Do you know where you are?” A mysterious voice called to him. “Someplace where I don’t care?” He answered. “Well you should. I know who you are; and I know what you want. You see I want you to know.” The voice said. “Know what?” The nobody still was holding his Chakram in distrust. “Why should I trust you?” He stood there waiting. Suddenly a light appeared from behind him. “Wha-?” He covered his eyes. “Doors.” He muttered. “You see, what you seek is in there. But you can’t reach as you are. I however CAN get what you seek.” The voice sounded a bit cocky. “To get back what you lost, I need your co-operation.” The light faded away. “No.” The nobody stretched his hand out. “There is something you must do. Find the one you saved. The one by the name of Riku. He can help you. But there is someone in your way. Sora…Roxas. Bring me Roxas, and you can get what your non-existing heart desires the most.” The mysterious disembodied voice said calmly as he pushed the nobody out of the portal.

Suddenly a dark portal opened, and the nobody came out. Riku stopped in his tracks in front of Sora, who slammed into Riku, knocking him and Sora to the ground. He just stood there facing the crowd of nobodies. “Again?!” Sora looked at the nobody as he rubbed his head. The nobody stretched his arms to the side, and dark-like thorns flowed. “That looks so familiar.” Sora was still on top of Riku who muffled “Gert urff.”

“What a moron.” The nobody thought to himself. “I have to get that boys’ attention.” Then Fire and Wind Chakram appeared spinning with Fire around them. “GET OUT OF HERE!” He partially turned his head to the side and shouted. The crowd of nobodies surrounded the pyromaniac. He meant for Sora to leave, but unfortunately Riku didn’t pick up on his message. He tried to use his weapons to jog Riku’s memory. “I SAID GET GOING!” He put up a barrier so that the nobodies couldn’t attack Sora and Riku. “I know who that is!” Sora jumped up and ran to the barrier. “DON’T DO IT! DON’T IT…AXEL!!!”

“Oh great. The idiot recognizes the weapon.” Countless Berserkers gathered around him. “Oh well. I’ll get another chance.”

I'm working on Chapter 4, but it won't be available for a long time, I might get a chance to write Tuesday, so sit tight til then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back