• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade_creator

During Riku's Story,after beating Darkside in Destiny Islands and Riku accepts darkness in him ,allowing him to beat,not kill,Zexion,when Zexion flees and Axel tells Replica Riku "you know,I bet he's as good as place as any to start,"and then u nhear a sound.What I want to know is:What happens to Zexion afterwards?

Sanctuary Keeper

WEll, at this point, we really cant say now. At first we were ready, (and some people still do) believe what he is dead

Sanctuary Keeper

Wow....you guys must not visit the spoiler sections. Wait nor do i, but I take time to read interviews. There is, even if its a slight, but there is a chance that Zexion isn't dead.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Hopefully hes not as DEAD as some people think he is...

Vzam

Bronze Member
same...i mean Riku VI didnt even seem noticably stronger...

Vzam

Bronze Member
I agree...maybe he can lead the revival of the rest of them for KH3...I hope...

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
Zexion's cool, but weak, and he has no weapon, the only thing he can do is manipulate people's hearts and minds, (as he did with Riku when he was in a disguise as Sora) and since Riku replica is a fake I guess he couldn't do that with him.

Sanctuary Keeper

Perminator said:
Zexion's cool, but weak, and he has no weapon, the only thing he can do is manipulate people's hearts and minds, (as he did with Riku when he was in a disguise as Sora) and since Riku replica is a fake I guess he couldn't do that with him.

Wrong answer, read the interviews <_<. He is the only nobody to appear without a weapon. Thas doesn't mean kids, that he doesnt have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back