Turns out more information of the Famitsu interview has appeared over the internet. There is no repeat information, other than more detail on things we've already heard about! Click Read More to find out.
1. The only reason why there is a Santa Sora is because Nomura wanted to try it out. Goofy and Donald have also been given Christmas Town clothing.
2. The battles against Castle Oblivion's Organization XIII members (CoM) do not interfere with/have nothing to do with KH2FM+'s storyline. In other words, they are non-canon. However, they are EXTREMELY hard to beat.
3. The Roxas boss battle is meant to be very tough. The Duel Bout is a more intense version of the Samurai Nobodies' reaction command. The beginning of this battle is supposed to be very grand!
4. There are two or more individual types of Mushroom Heartless that will appear in this game. There are also numbers on the Organization-clad Mushrooms.
5. The reaction commands in Re:CoM will be more difficult to pull off than the ones in the original.
6. It is not at all easy to defeat the Mushroom Heartless.
7. As for talk about a new difficulty level (which he called "Serious Mode"), it hasn't even been touched upon yet.
8. The rumor about a tougher battle than Sephiroth turns out to be, yes, the CoM Organization XIII battles.
9. Because of how mysterious the last scene of the PV is, they decided to take it out.
Source Midnight Kingdom
©2014 KHInsider. KINGDOM HEARTS official artwork, trailers, characters, merchandise, and music is copyrighted to Square Enix and Disney.
Original material is licensed under a Creative Commons License permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution.