Is an HD remaster confirmed for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance]?
Join the discussion on our forums!

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- European Fan Campaign Promotional Video!

On April 26th, 2013, Square Enix Europe invited a small group of fans into their office in London to participate in the KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Fan Campaign. These lucky individuals were able to catch a sneak peak of not only the game while still in the development stages, but also received the opportunity to be interviewed about the series to be used in a promotional trailer!

Square Enix Germany's Youtube channel has uploaded the video, which you can view below:

["Hand in Hand" playing in the background]

Attendant 1: It looks amazing–perfect HD update.

Attendant 2: Visually stunning! I think it was the first--I had that same feeling when the first ones came out on the PS2.

Attendant 3: It is a game that has come out eleven years ago and suddenly you think that it’s going to be not so great, but then you look at it and it looks like proper PlayStation 3 game.

Attendant 1: It looks like it was made today.

Attendant 2: Not many people played Re:Chain of Memories, so it is a brilliant chance for Europeans to finally get the chance to play that game.

Attendant 4: I’ve played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 and I’ve played 358/2 Days, but I’ve never played Chain of Memories so that will be good.

Attendant 1: Being able to play that in 3D because I never got the Japanese one, that will be really fantastic. The scenes look amazing!
I can’t wait to be able to play them and listen to the soundtrack.

Attendant 3: To play those battles again, you know, to fight with Sora and other characters–that is something I’m looking forward to the most.

Attendant 2: I’ve had a look at the Japanese trophy data and I’ve heard one of the trophies is you have to beat the game in 15 hours, so I think I’m going to try and get that first of all.

Attendant 4: Just getting to play it all again and relive the experience, I guess, except in HD.

COMMENTS

iDrops

May 16, 2013 @ 04:09 pmOffline

Did they redub the game? At around 1:01, he sounds a bit like older Sora. Though that could be just the HD sound or something.

Part of me wishes that I should have tried to go to this, but I'm too camera shy. I don't think everybody was in the video either.

Master Spockanort

May 16, 2013 @ 04:33 pmOffline

That is Re:Chain of Memories. xD

Oh definitely not. There were 14 attendants and they only used footage from four of them.

Sign

May 16, 2013 @ 04:35 pmOffline

I like how the video is put together. Very sleek~

Zanarkand16

May 16, 2013 @ 08:50 pmOffline

Are they gonna do one for North America? I really hope so.

LaunchpadMcQuack

May 16, 2013 @ 09:46 pmOffline

Did I see footage of Sora flying in the Hundred Acre Wood? WHAT THE FRESH HELL

Chaser

May 16, 2013 @ 09:52 pmOnline

It's so refreshing to hear the game with English voices. Wish they showed more of Days though.

There could be more~~~~♫

Rydgea

May 17, 2013 @ 12:06 amOffline

This video was so cute, and you could tell the majority of them were looking forward to playing Chain of Memories.

Did I see footage of Sora flying in the Hundred Acre Wood? WHAT THE FRESH HELL
Yeah, that's in Re:CoM. :)

Chaser

May 17, 2013 @ 12:07 amOnline

Yeah, that's in Re:CoM. :)
Nah, it was KH FM. It had the old command menu.
They probably used footage from after Sora had superglide.

Also, is the "counter" command new?

Rydgea

May 17, 2013 @ 12:14 amOffline

Nah, it was KH FM. It had the old command menu.
They probably used footage from after Sora had superglide.
Oh you're right. xD

Plus, in Re:CoM you fly with Pooh. I haven't played the KH1 minigames in a while, I forgot about the original one.

LaunchpadMcQuack

May 17, 2013 @ 12:32 amOffline

That wasn't superglide. What's up with the magic sparkles and him rising in air? That's flying. Are we going to be able to unlock flight in the US version or something?

Zephyr

May 17, 2013 @ 12:48 amOffline

Nah, it was KH FM. It had the old command menu.
They probably used footage from after Sora had superglide.

Also, is the "counter" command new?
Counter has always been in the original if you've equipped the Counterattack ability.

Edit: Also, finally some footage of the English command menu.

Spoiler Spoiler: Screenshot Show

kupo1121

May 17, 2013 @ 01:04 amOffline

I have a hunch there will be more trailers, I mean, they only showed 4 out of all the different fans, I doubt the others had nothing as good to say as the 4 they showed so I do believe there will be more ^_^

Really hoping this happens in the US.

Sign

May 17, 2013 @ 01:11 amOffline

We should keep checking SE Germany's Youtube to see when they'll upload the other videos then~

Everyone spoke so fluidly and didn't look like they were nervous at all. I wonder how the recording went!

Gram

May 17, 2013 @ 03:29 amOffline

;A; They were so lucky. The nostalgia...it hurts...<3

©2012 KHInsider. KINGDOM HEARTS official artwork, trailers, characters, merchandise, and music is copyrighted to Square Enix and Disney.
Please read our privacy policy for more information.